Daily Stats

Started by Colorado700R, May 09, 2008, 04:50:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on December 17, 2008, 11:58:56 AM
well, there's probably 50 or so real useres. the rest are made up. :lol:

Sweet!  THe same dude is actually winning VIP every month. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Flynbyu

Quote from: Peels660 on December 17, 2008, 12:01:12 PM
Quote from: Krandall on December 17, 2008, 11:58:56 AM
well, there's probably 50 or so real useres. the rest are made up. :lol:

Sweet!  THe same dude is actually winning VIP every month. :lol:

Not possible.

We can tell if you have multiple ID's.....We've got some straight up Geek Squad/James Bond type shit going on behind the screen.

;)

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

I know. I was saying you were behind it. :lol: ;) All the IP addresses are yours. J/k :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

Top ten Posers :confused: Posters

Flynbyu  12630
Krandall  12440
PeelsSE2  8991
Colorado700R  8015
kyledvor61  7080
Socalrappy700  6810
BRAD  5478
exentix  4773
RR34  2457
darkside94  1985

fire raptor

The memership #,s do not suprise me. If you look at the other Forums and what they have to offer this forum has them all beat hands down. You guys have done a great job,keep it up.

Colorado700R

Quote from: fire raptor on January 23, 2009, 11:12:54 AM
The memership #,s do not suprise me. If you look at the other Forums and what they have to offer this forum has them all beat hands down. You guys have done a great job,keep it up.

It's awesome members like yourself that make this place great, we just keep the floors clean, and scrub the toilets!!

"Not with your tongue Krandall!!!  Ewwww!!!!"

:lol:

fire raptor

i spent years waxing floors and scrubbing toilets. Maybe more asshole like those wall street dicks should try it. Good for the soul.

Flynbyu

It's definitely not beyond me. I'll never ask anyone to do something I wouldn't do myself.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: Flynbyu on January 23, 2009, 03:23:53 PM
It's definitely not beyond me. I'll never ask anyone to do something I wouldn't do myself.

~Brian

Those hookers in Tijuana might disagree

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on January 23, 2009, 01:12:04 PM

It's awesome members like yourself that make this place great, we just keep the floors clean, and scrub the toilets!!

The women's bathroom is kinda stinky Aaron. RK was in there before he left. Better clean it. :lol:

kyledvor61

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on January 23, 2009, 05:46:42 PM
Quote from: Colorado700R on January 23, 2009, 01:12:04 PM

The women's bathroom is kinda stinky Aaron. RK was in there before he left. Better clean it. :lol:
rk :(

wastednuts

wastednuts