Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: +8 arched SLC chromoly swingarm w/shaw hillshooter shock + more  (Read 722 times)

Offline Langford

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 3
    • Email
+8 arched SLC chromoly swingarm w/shaw hillshooter shock + more
« on: November 04, 2011, 07:25:59 PM »
I'm re-doing my quad this winter and need a longer swingarm with the new build, so I'm listing up my current setup.  I bought everything new in the spring of this year, and have around a half dozen rides on the entire setup.

The swingarm was purchased new directly from SLC, it is a +8 arched chromoly ladder bar swingarm setup to use WITH the factory linkage.  Structurally, the swingarm is solid...no cracks, dings, dents, etc.  It is powdercoated gloss black...I would consider the PC to be in good condition, not perfect by any means, but good. 
There is one mark that is approx 3" long and 1/2" wide on the upper bar from the chain slapping it on a few hard launches, so the powdercoating is scratched off there...you can clearly see this mark in the pictures below.

Also included is a Marvin Shaw Hillshooter rear shock, this was purchased new from TQS in the spring of this year along with everything else.  The shock is setup for a 220 lb rider with this +8 arm, if you are lighter or heavier, you can send the shock back to shaw and they will adjust the pressure for you.  It is in great condition, looks pretty much new.

I'm also going to throw in the chain slider, chain guide, braided steel brake line w/billet clamp, DID X-Ring chain, and shaved factory linkage to work with the shaw.  Just like everything else, these parts have been used on about a half dozen rides over the summer. 

Here are some pictures:

And the arm on my quad:

So the package is:

+8 chromoly arched ladder bar swingarm from SLC
Marvin Shaw Hillshooter rear shock
DID x-ring chain
steel braided brake line and a billet clamp
chain guide
chain slider
swingarm link
Everything you need...just bolt this setup on, throw your carrier, axle, and rear brake on the quad and you are all set. 

Price:  $650 + shipping.
Located in 48145
'07 powerwheels raptor...with a belt driven twin screw centrifugal turbocharger!  Wait for it, wait for it...!