car pranks

Started by phucker, August 07, 2011, 03:56:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWISTER

I put a sh!tty diaper above the visor of my father in laws truck. Man those things stink on a hot day. Hes also my boss.. :nod:
No sig

Diggs59

Wire the horn to the brake, also, round up all the paper assholes you can and put them in the HVAC system.  When he turns on the A/C , talk about funny.

Gunz

I loaded up my brothers truck with packing peanuts, I mean a shit ton too. He said he was finding them in there for over a year.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Peelz

Quote from: Diggs59 on August 08, 2011, 08:46:21 PM
Wire the horn to the brake, also, round up all the paper assholes you can and put them in the HVAC system.  When he turns on the A/C , talk about funny.

paper assholes?:lol:

I assume you mean hole punches? and...that is hilarious-great idear
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Diggs59

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on August 09, 2011, 09:30:11 AM
Quote from: Diggs59 on August 08, 2011, 08:46:21 PM

paper assholes?:lol:

I assume you mean hole punches? and...that is hilarious-great idear

Yeah, that's what I meant....holy shit, it's funny. :rofl:

vern burny

Remove the driver seat and replace with old style metal lawn chair, in small cars use a low sitting beach chair.   Replace desk chair with previously removed driver seat.

If you can get access to someone's keys you can move their car in the parking lot.  Start with one space at a time, then move it up or back a row.

If you work someplace with fleet vehicles that look very similar try to swap two that are next to each other and see how long it takes for the driver to figure out why his key won't work.  This is hard to do if the vehicles have ID numbers.

Large stuffed gorilla wearing a ski mask hiding behind the driver seat.  This one is just plain fun.