Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume VI

Started by Flynbyu, June 26, 2008, 08:44:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SULLY0556

Boy I really hate being a newbie again!!!  :mad:
06 700R with:
Big black tires, Lots of shiny metal stuff, some stinky oily stuff inside, AM/FM 8-track hi-fi system, Leopard skin seat cover, Fuzzy dice, curb feelers, a "soccer mom" license plate, and a "my other bike's a Bayou" bumper sticker.

socalrappy700

My parents are in bark river....just down the road.  I spent the forth in gladstone and esky.  We had a big bbq on saturday night....tons of riding.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Quote from: SULLY0556 on July 08, 2008, 12:21:41 PM
  Boy I really hate being a newbie again!!!  :mad:

:rofl:

It's okay man.. we still love you. O0

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

SULLY0556

06 700R with:
Big black tires, Lots of shiny metal stuff, some stinky oily stuff inside, AM/FM 8-track hi-fi system, Leopard skin seat cover, Fuzzy dice, curb feelers, a "soccer mom" license plate, and a "my other bike's a Bayou" bumper sticker.

Krandall

Twins lost it last night in the 9th against the Red Sox :(

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

socalrappy700

Like it matters, its not like they are going anywhere.   :lol:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Maybe so.. But it was a near shutout game. :grin_nod:

Haven't seen the cubs do that yet.  :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

socalrappy700

The cubs have had a ton of come back games this year.  I just hope we are out of our slump.  Everyone in the league needs to watch out for the rays. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

SULLY0556

Enough of the baseball crap,  Bring on the NFL!!!   :D
06 700R with:

socalrappy700

Quote from: SULLY0556 on July 08, 2008, 12:51:23 PM
  Enough of the baseball crap,  Bring on the NFL!!!   :D

Just as soon as they all get out of prison. 

:lol:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

SULLY0556

Or out of retirement.   Go Favre!!!   :grin_nod:
06 700R with:

socalrappy700

He's one of the very few "good guys" in the NFL.  But I think he should hang it up.  No need to kill himself over another season like Steve Young did.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

who else but rk

2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

SULLY0556

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on July 08, 2008, 12:56:33 PM
He's one of the very few "good guys" in the NFL.  But I think he should hang it up.  No need to kill himself over another season like Steve Young did.

No good can come of this crap.  I'd hate to see him in another uniform and the Pack is in a pickle over him.
06 700R with:

Krandall

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on July 08, 2008, 12:56:33 PM

I'd honestly LOVE to see him in uniform. 1-2 more years. The guy's got it in him, I don't see why he doesn't. At this point he could get the pack to pay nearly anything to have him back

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here: