Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume VI

Started by Flynbyu, June 26, 2008, 08:44:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kyledvor61

RR34

pissed off at the world. i almost ran over some dumbass  kid running across the rode and almost hit a car at the same time because the bitch doesnt know what "yield" means. :mad: :mad: :mad:
f*ck the system? i didnt even know there was a system!

http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=119&i=12144039584121zx

kyledvor61

Quote from: RR34 on July 03, 2008, 02:37:45 PM
pissed off at the world. i almost ran over some dumbass  kid running across the rode and almost hit a car at the same time because the bitch doesnt know what "yield" means. :mad: :mad: :mad:

now would be the time to ride, pissed off :grin_nod:

RR34

i took it out on the interstate. made it my bitch. :clap:

get to go riding saturday thank jesus. i really need to get out of this fucking town. old man across the street is being a cock mouthed sonovabitch again. yesterday i rode my quad up the street to get the chain hot so i could put the chain lube on. my dads out on a ladder fixing some siding and the old bastard comes outside and says "hey you asshole what do you think you have a private race track out here?" and my dad told him to go to hell and mind his own damn business :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

thing that really burns my ass is my neighbor will ride his little yz85 up and down the street all day almost every weekend and the old man doesnt say SHIT to him. that 85 is sooooo annoying too. wtF?
f*ck the system? i didnt even know there was a system!

http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=119&i=12144039584121zx

kyledvor61

Quote from: RR34 on July 03, 2008, 02:45:24 PM

get to go riding saturday thank jesus. i really need to get out of this F :mad: cking town. old man across the street is being a cock mouthed sonovabitch again. yesterday i rode my quad up the street to get the chain hot so i could put the chain lube on. my dads out on a ladder fixing some siding and the old Bass Turd comes outside and says "hey you asshole what do you think you have a private race track out here?" and my dad told him to go to hell and mind his own damn business :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

thing that really burns my ass is my neighbor will ride his little yz85 up and down the street all day almost every weekend and the old man doesnt say SHIT to him. that 85 is sooooo annoying too. wtF?
I havent ridin out the yard in 4 months and before that about a year :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

neighbors used to complain about the 350 and yfz with s/a removed but its stock exhaust now so its fine. I'm workin on scoring somethin off the central but the guy hasnt contacted me back in awhile. I sure hope no one else bought it

who else but rk

get to go riding saturday thank jesus. i really need to get out of this F :mad: cking town. old man across the street is being a cock mouthed sonovabitch again. yesterday i rode my quad up the street to get the chain hot so i could put the chain lube on. my dads out on a ladder fixing some siding and the old Bass Turd comes outside and says "hey you asshole what do you think you have a private race track out here?" and my dad told him to go to hell and mind his own damn business :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

u took your quado n the interstate  :confused:
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

dungbeetle06

just in time for the summer break kiddie convention

kyledvor61

Quote from: who else but rk on July 03, 2008, 02:53:07 PM

u took your quado n the interstate  :confused:

dude its georgia

kyledvor61

Quote from: dungbeetle06 on July 03, 2008, 02:53:51 PM

at least its safe to wave your butt around and theres no homos

Krandall

:lol:

Sup Dung! :)

I have 45 mins of hell left. and I'm OUTTA HERE! :clap:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

kyledvor61

Quote from: Krandall on July 03, 2008, 02:57:19 PM

:lol:

Sup Dung! :)

I have 45 mins of hell left. and I'm OUTTA HERE! :clap:

what are your plans for the 4th?

Krandall

Possibly going to Chicago. will know in 2 hours.

If not, then I'm hangin out @ my parents place with the Rappy. :clap:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

kyledvor61

Quote from: Krandall on July 03, 2008, 03:01:41 PM
Possibly going to Chicago. will know in 2 hours.

If not, then I'm hangin out @ my parents place with the Rappy. :clap:

were in chicago? I'm less than an hour from the city and about 45 minutes from socal

dungbeetle06

Sup krandall? Drinking and swimming tomorrow for me

Colorado700R