Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume VI

Started by Flynbyu, June 26, 2008, 08:44:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HammosDS450X

Dammit some of you Yanks Have a Closed Mind....

If it Smells Like Shit DO NOT EAT IT I Am Sorry a Canuck has to tell you this and as soon as you guys get Your Records clear and are allowed in Canada I will Except You apploageez at your earliest Convienience...

Dont be Stubborn Try the Poutine if you are ever allowed into Canada
you need Parts for your 660 Raptor Message me and We will see what I Can do for you

Jester2893

Quote from: RR34 on June 26, 2008, 10:42:08 AM
Quote from: Jester2893 on June 26, 2008, 10:41:42 AM
My bagel and coffee is here, be back later guys. :thumbs:

bagel and coffee.? what are you 40?

:grin_nod: What do you have for breakfast? My mom got out of work early today so she is bring me home a bagel.
=[

RR34

so krandall do you talk like "ehhh im from minesoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooda."
f*ck the system? i didnt even know there was a system!

http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=119&i=12144039584121zx

Colorado700R

Quote from: RR34 on June 26, 2008, 10:44:23 AM
so krandall do you talk like "ehhh im from minesoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooda."

He does a little  :rofl:

Jester2893

Quote from: HammosDS450X on June 26, 2008, 10:43:41 AM

If it Smells Like Shit DO NOT EAT IT I Am Sorry a Canuck has to tell you this and as soon as you guys get Your Records clear and are allowed in Canada I will Except You apploageez at your earliest Convienience...

I wont be a apologizing, because I don't like cheese therefore I will never eat it.
=[

HammosDS450X

HAhahahhahahahahhahahaha

I talked to Mike From CSR on the Phone and we both had a good laugh because we were both haveing a Hard time understanding one another hahaha
you need Parts for your 660 Raptor Message me and We will see what I Can do for you

Krandall

:rofl:

that's the BEST online translation I've ever seen! :rofl: :rofl:

No I don't talk like that... If you go north of where my parents are from you'll hit the strong norweigan/scandinavian areas and they are SOOOOO bad... serioously just like you typed :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Jester2893

:thumbs: :thumbs: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
=[

RR34

why wouldnt we be allowed in canada?

HammosDS450X

Quote from: Jester2893 on June 26, 2008, 10:45:29 AM

I wont be a apologizing, because I don't like cheese therefore I will never eat it.

Therefore you have no opinion Because it sounds like you are a Vegan Freak

HammosDS450X

Quote from: RR34 on June 26, 2008, 10:46:16 AM

Because i Am putting in an Official request to Stop Poutine Haters from Crossing the Border :rofl:

Jester2893

Quote from: HammosDS450X on June 26, 2008, 10:46:29 AM
Quote from: Jester2893 on June 26, 2008, 10:45:29 AM

Therefore you have no opinion Because it sounds like you are a Vegan Freak

HELL NO. HELL NO. HELL NO. HELL NO. TAKE THAT BACK  :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I am a meet eater, not a cheese eater that looks like semen.
=[

RR34

COW IS DELICIOUS MOTHERFU**ERS!!  FU** VEGANS!

socalrappy700

Quote from: Krandall on June 26, 2008, 10:42:45 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on June 26, 2008, 10:38:52 AM
Quote from: HammosDS450X on June 26, 2008, 10:36:12 AM
Socal Do Not Knock It Until You HAve Tried it.....

It is Like A Mars bar that Got left in a Hot Car...... It Might lok Like Shit when You Take it out of the Pakage But Damn... It Still Tastes Great ahahhaha

Dude, there's something wrong with you....then again, you're from Canada.

How about I shit on you hand, it may look like shit but you go ahead and try it.  

Seriously.. Don't knock it man...

I'm from MINNESOTA.. And it's AWESOME!!!!!

And that shit analogy is rediculous...... Seriously. Before you can say anything you have to try it.. so shhhhh

So we can trust you since you're from minnesota...oh shit, I forgot, your the same as Ham in my book.  You might as well be part of Canada, you live far enough north.  But you can bring your hand over here, I have enough shit for you too.  Trust me, you need to try it.  Tony the tiger said It's GEEERRRRRRREEEEEAAAAAATTTTTTT.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Quote from: HammosDS450X on June 26, 2008, 10:47:24 AM
Quote from: RR34 on June 26, 2008, 10:46:16 AM

Because i Am putting in an Official request to Stop Poutine Haters from Crossing the Border :rofl:

And we would want to go up there.......Why?  I can jerk off in a meat locker to a hockey game down here just fine. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum