Pay It Forward!

Started by preddy08, July 31, 2011, 01:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

preddy08

I've always been a type of person that will help a fellow person in the time of need and tonight it paid off tonight.

Today we went to the wifes parents house for a birthday party for a relative. Had a good time swimming and drinking with the family and around 1:30am we left the house and got some mexican food from a taco truck type of place. We had some damn good food, left and realized we left our phones and keys in the car. Asked to use the phone and the guy running the place asked whats wrong. I told him what happened and he said just take my truck home, get your spares and come back. The wife and I were astounded at the act of kindness! He didnt even bat an eye. We jumped in his truck (total mexi-mobile :lol: ) ran home and grabbed our keys. While at home I realized we had some fresh baked oatmeal cookies laying on the counter. So we packed up a dozen of them for him and headed back. I walked in and thanked him for the great food and gave him the cookies, and thanked him again. Told him heres some fresh baked cookies and again he was very thankful for them.

I cant stress this enough, be kind to your fellow american and it will pay off. We gotta look out for one another.
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Magz

Thanks for sharrring that preddy   :thumbs:

I am a firm beliver (sp) of that same phylosophy (sp)

Thats why I always try to hook my rappy buddys up, when ever I can.

Firemann32

Awesome deal, I'm a firm believer in "What goes around Comes around"

Peelz

Nice. I Love hearing about stuff like that.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Hefe

A guy loans you his truck, and you give him cookies...
I gave you a reacharound (twice) and got NOTHING!

Krandall

what he failed to mention was... the cookies were laced with roofies.... so he could f*ck someone else.

:rofl:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Hefe on August 17, 2011, 01:17:53 PM
A guy loans you his truck, and you give him cookies...
I gave you a reacharound (twice) and got NOTHING!

well...he did give you that nice little infection.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Hefe

and he offered to pay for the antibiotics..