4gunz4x4z Raptor Rebuild Thread!

Started by preddy08, July 15, 2011, 04:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

preddy08

I'm thinking the mid/sub frame need to be chrome, swinger blue, hubs white with blue/polished OMF wheels, full exhaust ceramic-chrome, cans polished, can straps PCed blue, blue heat shields and barker badge, get the houser grab bar blue, all swing arm acc. chrome.
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Gunz

Quote from: preddy08 on July 26, 2011, 09:25:17 PM
I'm thinking the mid/sub frame need to be chrome, swinger blue, hubs white with blue/polished OMF wheels, full exhaust ceramic-chrome, cans polished, can straps PCed blue, blue heat shields and barker badge, get the houser grab bar blue, all swing arm acc. chrome.

I'm definitely starting to lighten up on the white, buuuuuuuuuuuuut and its a huge buuuuuuuuuut, as soon as white starts chipping it looks like shit and noticeably so. If you put white on her, I'll have to baby her a lil bit more then usual. It's your bike till you ship it back to me, figure it out.  :thumbs:

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Gunz

PS, you can kill the Barker badges, rivet the holes, and turn them inwards.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Gunz

What size sprockets? 14/36 (2.57) or 15/38 (2.53)? I don't know why, but the bigger set seems like it would have less stress. However the smaller (14/36) has a slight more grunt and ground clearance. 14/36????

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Bert

15/36 (2.4) with your power, hell yeah.  If you want more ground clearance you can put a Honda sprocket hub on the axle & the gears go down to 34 I think.

Firemann32

I'm really suprised he's not going hot pink and purple.

LMAO

Thats going to look good.

tonto13

Why not use one of the original colors, BLACK. Make the hubs and a few other parts black instead of white. You would have enough white with plastics and the black would look good with either the blue or the chrome. Plus the gloss black would not show dirt as bad as white.
MSAWS= My Sh*t Always Works Sometimes!
"99% of life is what you make of it, so if your life sucks, YOU SUCK!!!"
-Mike Muir (aka Tonto)

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

tonto13

Also would do the cans black with the straps blue. polish will dull over time and show the difference next to the chrome. And you know cracker aint gonna polish it all the time. He rides it to much and uses it.
-Mike Muir (aka Tonto)

Gunz

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on July 16, 2011, 11:42:09 AM
I like the idea of:

Chrome chain, instead of blue, especially if the swinger is gonna be black.
Black swinger, I think the blue is gonna be a lil to much.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

tonto13

I guess in my head I see using black to accent and hide things. Keeping the foucus on the center of the bike. You would stay looking at the wheels, frame and plastics. There is so much going on in the rear swinger section use sutle thing, like chain, brake line, bolts and a wicked rear shock to look at and draw the attention to the mechanical not how blinged out it is. Use the black to make other things stand out and more noticable.  
-Mike Muir (aka Tonto)

preddy08

Starting to looking like christmas!

preddy08

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Gunz

Whats up with the battery? Did you get that GB deal?

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar