GUNNY!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Colorado700R, April 05, 2011, 01:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cammy

I'd rock the mullet with a trans am tight blue jeans all while jamming out to sweet home alabama!

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Lady4Fiddy

Thank gawd I walked right into that parked bus a few years back or I wouldn't so damn smokin hot!
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Peelz

like a damned train wreck :lol:  dont wanna look too long, but you gotta at least see it :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

Gunny has two blondes, a brunette and a red head in his bedroom, where does he start?

Peelz

Cammy

Can't forget the peanut butter

Peelz

russ-russ

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on April 26, 2011, 03:34:04 PM
Quote from: 03rappy1987 on April 26, 2011, 02:48:05 PM
Can't forget the peanut butter

Peanut butter jelly wit' a baseball bat.
Now where he at...where he at...where he at.

Gunz

Quote from: Colorado700R on April 26, 2011, 01:51:58 PM
Gunny has two blondes, a brunette and a red head in his bedroom, where does he start?

Duh, that's easy.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Gunz

You got 2 penguins on a iceberg, the iceberg breaks in half. One penguin is on one half and the other penguin is on the other half. Which radio are they listening to?

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Krandall

They don't listen to the radio, Penguins are Apple fan bois... so they have ipods.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

They're listening to the celine dion pandora radio channel.  :lol:

Gunz

Ex signed papers, I just found out about an hour ago....   :mj:

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once