GUNNY!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Colorado700R, April 05, 2011, 01:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colorado700R

NASA says Endeavour sustained minor Hail damage....

(CNN) -- A powerful storm including a lightning strike in the launch pad area caused minor damage to the space shuttle Endeavour, a NASA official said Thursday.

Continuing bad weather has prevented further inspection of the shuttle scheduled to launch on its final mission on April 19, said Allard Beutel, a spokesman at NASA's Kennedy Space Center.

The storm Wednesday included a wind gust of 90 miles per hour at launch pad 39A, as well as a lightning strike "inside the pad perimeter," Beutel said.

"We didn't take a direct strike on the pad," Beutel said. "Anytime you get that much electricity inside the perimeter you have to check things."

NASA officials so far know of minor damage to insulation foam at the top of the shuttle's external fuel tank, according to Beutel, who said a full assessment of damage won't be possible until further inspections take place.

NASA says the storm that included high winds, lightning and hail blew in at about 5:20 p.m. Wednesday.

"No one was injured and initially no obvious damage was observed. The storm moved through the area quickly," said a NASA news release Wednesday.

Endeavour is scheduled to blast off to the International Space Station on April 19. The space shuttle's six astronauts are at the Kennedy Space Center for their launch dress rehearsal.

"CHA-CHING!!"

:nod:

Peelz

LOL pretty sure youre gonna need a bit more than just the tools in your SUV. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Gunz

Im gonna need a BFR... Big fuucking Rod

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

russ-russ

I got yer big fuckin rod right here!

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Gunz

If you guys could open up a strip club, what would you do? Topless only, Oklahoma= bible belt....

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Colorado700R

Ky pool, and the whole bar room floor wood be bouncy 8}

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Colorado700R

Bounce house titties and beer

dragonz

2003 Raptor 660LE
719cc with Kenz 13.5:1 piston
X-4 cam & no decomp
39mm FCR's
HV ported head
Ferrea SS Valves
CT Sonic Exhaust
GYTR Clutch

ASR +3+1 A-Arms & Works Tripple Rates
450 Front Calipers
+2 Extended Swingarm
G-Force Axle & Hubs.
Pro Armour Skid Plate
Tusk Nerfs

Gonna be a fun ride now!

Colorado700R

Gunz

I'm trying to get a marketing strategy down so that I can sell my new balls pillow... ???

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Colorado700R

Balls pillow?

Oh! Is it shaped like phuckers chin? I want one :clap:

Gunz

Anybody interested in a group buy on PEZ dispensers?

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Krandall

what kind? Looney Toons? Star Wars? Personalized ones?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once