aprils fools joke not so funny, when kids are present

Started by guyco, April 01, 2011, 12:26:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guyco

Krandal likes women. 

April fools!

Sand84

Maybe kids shouldn't be up past 12 AM!!!!  Goodluck having Krandall remove himself from his "OWN" site  :lol:   Glad this is 1st post you've made since you signed up in 2008.

This is all i got to say  :piss2: :raptorrally: :gunny: :peels: :krandall: :beans: :horsepop2: :horsepop1: :horsepop: :2g1c: :dragonz:

Have a nice day :wave:
2009 Raptor 700- D7 :turbo: :satan:

Custom Carbon Creations

One stop shop for Carbon Covers for Raptor 700!!!

disco

Yeah, who is this "Krandall" cat anyway?  Whatta douche.  Walking around like he owns the joint and stuff.  COORS, really?!?  WTH is this?
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Krandall

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Look at my horse my horse is amazing!

Wow, some people can't appreciate a good April fools joke!  :rofl:

took me a long time to figure out how to turn a rick roll into a horse roll  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Happy April fools everyone.  And guyco, if you have a serious problem with it, there's a few other raptor sites out there that may suit your needs better. :thumbs:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

so the link didnt work at home... :( clicked here....no sound... :(

karma for krandall  :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Cammy

Damn krandell it took 10mins to exit out of that thing!  :lol: funny as hell tho!

THIS ASS FOR RENT

I cant click on it till I get home, but WTF did he expect on April Fools Day?

Nice Job Krandall! :woot:

socalrappy700

I saw the pm but didn't click the link.  Instead I went to the rally section and saw there was no updates.  Wasn't until this that I found out it was a joke.  And I was getting excited for a rally. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

guyco

actually I am on a number of other sites who's Admin are a bit more mature, and why slam the raptor rally into your stunt? I have been to every one of them (NW Rally) Chris puts a lot of effort into the Rally and I was really surprised that Coors and Bud were going to sponsor, guess that got me to open up the thread my bad and your worse.
Krandaall you coming to this Rally? if you are I will be happy to meet you and explain my position in person.
you have a special interest in horse cock? strange.

Peelz

Quote from: guyco on April 01, 2011, 09:14:03 AM
actually I am on a number of other sites who's Admin are a bit more mature, and why slam the raptor rally into your stunt? I have been to every one of them (NW Rally) Chris puts a lot of effort into the Rally and I was really surprised that Coors and Bud were going to sponsor, guess that got me to open up the thread my bad and your worse.
Krandaall you coming to this Rally? if you are I will be happy to meet you and explain my position in person.

yeah, but lemme ask you this:

did you save a bunch on your car insurance?
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

I wasn't talking about the NW rally ??? So no idea where you got that from.  I'd love to make it to the NW rally, but it's a "bit" of a drive for me.

But seriously dude. If you can't appreciate a little april fools humor... The door is a button click away.

:wave:

If you've been here since 2008, did you get my rick roll as well?  :rofl: :woot:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

funyun

You must be confused because most of the NW rallys and such arent really from this site. Who the hell is Chris ???

Anyone else think its funny this guy has 3 posts on Moddedraptor and 1 of them is asking for the NWS password :rofl:

Krandall

Quote from: funyun on April 01, 2011, 10:22:01 AM

You must be confused because most of the NW rallys and such arent really from this site. Who the hell is Chris ???

Anyone else think its funny this guy has 3 posts on Moddedraptor and 1 of them is asking for the NWS password :rofl:

:rofl:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Peelz

yeah buddy...it syas raptor SOURCE rally

but thanks for stoppin by.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lady4Fiddy

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Epic Randy....! Karma for you!   :clap:

I am so glad I didn't click the link!

Who is the lil twirp any ways? QuityerbitchinitsAprilFoolsDay!
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D