Any of you queers got gardens?

Started by Gunz, March 23, 2011, 08:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunz

I didn't do one this year, because to much on meh plate right now, but I normally have one about 25' x 40'. I usually plant onions, carrots, cantaloupe, watermelons, tomatoes, cucumbers, corn(never does so well), radishes, and peppers. I think next year I'm gonna ditch the corn and radishes and add grapes.

So what's up, you queers got a garden or what?

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

phucker

ya i tried, but my motel got pissed when i was rototilling the parking lot

Krandall

Quote from: phucker on March 24, 2011, 05:24:46 AM
ya i tried, but my motel got pissed when i was rototilling the parking lot

:lol:

Wife and I have had a garden last 2 years. Last year was our best one. Cauliflower, Cantaloupe, Watermelon, Sweet Corn, Lettuce (Leaf style), and then I had my tomato's and peppers. Had 2 kinds of tomato's Big Boy and Roma, and 4 kinds of peppers, Habanero, Green Pepper, Jalapeno, and Tobasoc.

Made some KILLLLER salsa!!! :woot:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

yeah you know I do...but the damned cops keep finding it!

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Lady4Fiddy

Used to have a real nice garden, potatoes, zuccini, squash, pumpkins, tomatoes, cabbage, carrots, beets, and sweet peas. Had a strawberry bush, a pear tree and a cherry tree. I also had a nice herb garden too along with tons of flowers all along my yard. It was so much work!

Now I just sprinkle some mixed flower seeds (hummingbird mix) and might water it every now and then. We have 3 lilac bushes, 3 rose bushes, asters, an Easter lily and tons of foliage. My green thumb seems to have turned brown :lol:
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Krandall

herbs are really easy to grow..

I've been on a huge cactus kick, but of the 4 I've owned, my last one just died...

I'll figure it out eventually.

I thought it'd be cool to do bonsai

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

dragonz

Quote from: Krandall on March 24, 2011, 09:58:43 AM
herbs are really easy to grow..

I've been on a huge cactus kick, but of the 4 I've owned, my last one just died...

I'll figure it out eventually.

I thought it'd be cool to do bonsai
Geez, how do you kill a cactus???
Hang on, I know what you were trying to do................
2003 Raptor 660LE
719cc with Kenz 13.5:1 piston
X-4 cam & no decomp
39mm FCR's
HV ported head
Ferrea SS Valves
CT Sonic Exhaust
GYTR Clutch

ASR +3+1 A-Arms & Works Tripple Rates
450 Front Calipers
+2 Extended Swingarm
G-Force Axle & Hubs.