to all of the gun guys

Started by phucker, March 08, 2011, 06:02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phucker

any of you guys who shoot a 308, 223 or 40 cal i could use some empty brass. so if you guys dont reload keep your brass for me i would appreciate it. i know its a wierd post but there are some other gun nuts on here so i thought i would throw it up. also if anyone has any reloading equipment they are not using let me know what you got and how much you want for it im just getting into reloading but im getting in it fast lol. ive spent about 1500 in the last week or so on supplies and tools.

disco

I've been saving my brass as well but don't have an reloading stuff yet.  A friend was telling me about a thing he saw, save your .22lr brass and fill it with molten lead.  You can get a special sizing die that when you pull the handle it will form and size it to .224.  Homemade fmj bullets from spent .22 casings.
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Spartan

disco

Quote from: Spartan727 on March 08, 2011, 10:09:44 PM
Not another gun thread  :confused:

Ya dang hippie!!!  This is a recycling thread!   :lol:

Krandall

recycling?

then you're the hippy!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

disco

:(  You got me there.  Well done, sir.   :rofl:

phucker

hey ya friggin tree huggin hippie... go buy a gun and shoot some shit with it and see how much fun it is.

Peelz

what does hugging trees have to do with firearms? I normally don't shoot the trees.  :confused:  :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

phucker

chopping down a tree with a firearms is a ton of fun... like be a lumberjack but doing it the cool way.

disco

lol, I've cut down many a Yaupon with my .22

Colorado700R

Peels doesn't shoot, he gets shot at........usually by angry trucker wives behind the truck stop

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

phucker

Quote from: Colorado700R on March 10, 2011, 05:27:18 PM
Peels doesn't shoot, he gets shot at........usually by angry trucker wives behind the truck stop

had to quote this, pure genius and great intellect

Peelz

Quote from: phucker on March 10, 2011, 08:19:49 PM
Quote from: Colorado700R on March 10, 2011, 05:27:18 PM

hawt

i know danno... ;)

phucker