Quickkkk Axle Removal question

Started by Danny T, March 01, 2011, 10:32:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danny T

Heyyyyyyy ladies!

Just about done putting the rappy back to stock and have a quick question

I have the g force axle in, i know i need to take off the break hub, but do i HAVE to take of the sprocket hub as well? Tryna do this as easy as possible and i totally forgot since the last time. Dont feel like taking the chain off and have the front a arms off as well waiting for the stock ones.

Spartan

you don't have to take off the sprocket hub if you just want to remove the axle. you could just remove the sprocket and leave the chain on that, and hope it doesn't drag on the axle as you pull it out

Krandall

like pat said. Sprocket hub can stay since that's the side it slips off of.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Danny T

Quote from: Spartan727 on March 01, 2011, 10:53:38 AM
you don't have to take off the sprocket hub if you just want to remove the axle. you could just remove the sprocket and leave the chain on that, and hope it doesn't drag on the axle as you pull it out

So sprocket hub can stay, but remove the sprocket itself?>

Spartan

You can leave the sprocket itself on too, just makes it easier to get the chain off if you remove the sprocket. otherwise just remove the chain. You can even leave the wheel hubs on cause it all slides out that direction.