700R Front end widening and lowering parts

Started by SULLY0556, January 19, 2011, 10:31:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SULLY0556

Selling a Diamond J customs front end widening kit, Shock mount lowering kit, and 2" front wheel spacers.  Make some offers, I have too much crap in the garage.  :)

Sully
06 700R with:
Big black tires, Lots of shiny metal stuff, some stinky oily stuff inside, AM/FM 8-track hi-fi system, Leopard skin seat cover, Fuzzy dice, curb feelers, a "soccer mom" license plate, and a "my other bike's a Bayou" bumper sticker.

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

SULLY0556

I replaced the bent ones but these are still not new.  I'm too wide for the trails in the summer up here so I don't use them any more.  :thumbs:
06 700R with:
Big black tires, Lots of shiny metal stuff, some stinky oily stuff inside, AM/FM 8-track hi-fi system, Leopard skin seat cover, Fuzzy dice, curb feelers, a "soccer mom" license plate, and a "my other bike's a Bayou" bumper sticker.

Peelz

got a price on the front end widening kit alone?

And...good to see ya on here.  :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

SULLY0556

06 700R with: