Online Hue Test aka timewaster

Started by disco, January 10, 2011, 09:25:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

disco

How well can you discriminate colors?

http://www.xrite.com/custom_page.aspx?PageID=77&Lang=en

Lower score is better, I got a 23.  Weakest in the blue/greens.  I'm sure I can do better but some fajitas as Chuys are calling my name so I'll have to try again later.
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Peelz

LOL disco. I use an x-rite colorimeter at work to fine tune colors on digital printers. Some clients are pretty picky about their PMS colors. IE: AC delco and Pepsi have their own shade of blues.

I'll take that test later and see how I do.

I can usually discern colors pretty good, I have to.  ;)
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Magz

got a 57 sober........  :(
will try it later after :peels: the colors seem to come alive literally........ :lol:

vern burny

It says I got perfect score of 0, is this thing messing with me?  I never graduated above the 16 count box of crayola.

NaturalRaptor

It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

Peelz

Quote from: vern burny on January 10, 2011, 09:57:16 AM
It says I got perfect score of 0, is this thing messing with me?  I never graduated above the 16 count box of crayola.

LOL you need to work in the print industry
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

vern burny

I actually cheated, I did it by taste.  Now I really need to clean my PC monitor.

Magz

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on January 10, 2011, 09:47:54 AM
LOL disco. I use an x-rite colorimeter at work to fine tune colors on digital printers. Some clients are pretty picky about their PMS colors. IE: AC delco and Pepsi have their own shade of blues.

I'll take that test later and see how I do.

I can usually discern colors pretty good, I have to.  ;)

exelent job for a meth head.......way to go peels.  :thumbs:

Peelz

Quote from: vern burny on January 10, 2011, 10:01:45 AM
I actually cheated, I did it by taste.  Now I really need to clean my PC monitor.

LOL you are not alone.

Langford

'07 powerwheels raptor...with a belt driven twin screw centrifugal turbocharger!  Wait for it, wait for it...!

rappyfreak

Got a 53! dang, must be nearly colorblind
'06 Raptor 700: Yoshi RS-7 full, PCV, Pro Design Foam, EHS lid, Flexx bars, 2" Rox a/v risers, ASV C/5 levers, Powermadds, CCP, HDUSA i3500 +2 a-arms, Rap 700 SE front shocks redone by Wiig, Fox Podium X rear, DWT Drift rear and Hiper beadlocks, Pro Armor XC nerfs, Race grab bar, Tag Agro bumper/chassis skid, PRM 0.25" swinger skid

My name is IƱigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!

funyun

disco

I'm waiting to see Krandall do it.   :lol:
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Blair

i got an 8.... but my ADD kicked in about 3/4 of the way through and i didnt care anymore... haha
"The Difference Between Genius and Stupidity... Genius Has It's Limits"
"Scars are the Tattoo's of the Brave"
06 Raptor 700 SE - Pro Circuit T4 - PCIII - ASV Levers - AC Racing Nerfs - AC belly Skid (broken) - Holeshot XCR - Pro Taper Raptor Bend Bars - Pro-Tec Prefilter Airbox Lid - HID Headlights -

Troy31

11, eyes started watering half way through the 2nd line. Think I could have got better with a decent monitor.
06 LTR450- race quad
09 KTM 505SX- trail/duner/back up racer
09 YFZ450R- wife's
05 Blaster