New Years resolutions....

Started by Gunz, January 02, 2011, 12:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunz

I kinda don't believe in New Years resolutions, one of those set yourself up to fail things, but what is yours?

If I had one it would be live for myself this year. I almost went with... Charge at every person I see as if I was a rabid rhinoceros, but I figured that would be to easy.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

disco

I am going to (try) not be late to everywhere I go and everything I attend.  Didn't do a resolution last year because I'm so perfect but then I started slacking.  So, on time this year.  That is the goal.
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Mad Dog

I am going to spend less time on the internet babysitting and use that energy to better my own life instead.

Troy

More hookers and blow this year, really been slacking the last few years.  I guess old age is catching up to me, but I'm gonna change all that and act like I'm 20 again  :thumbs:

Gunz

Quote from: troywcc on January 02, 2011, 06:30:58 PM
More hookers and blow this year, really been slacking the last few years.  I guess old age is catching up to me, but I'm gonna change all that and act like I'm 20 again  :thumbs:

Slacker.....

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Peelz

Quote from: disco on January 02, 2011, 01:50:29 PM
I am going to (try) not be late to everywhere I go and everything I attend.  Didn't do a resolution last year because I'm so perfect but then I started slacking.  So, on time this year.  That is the goal.

LOL my resolution exactly. :)

Oh, and lay-off the meth a little.  :thumbs: :peels: :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Lady4Fiddy

Well since New Years resolutions always fail.... my resolution is to be fat and poor!  :lol:
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Peelz

Quote from: Lady4Fiddy on January 03, 2011, 01:21:20 PM
Well since New Years resolutions always fail.... my resolution is to be fat and poor!  :lol:

genius
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

phucker

my resolution is to ride my quad for at least an hour..... at one  time on one engine

Peelz

Troy31

Quote from: phucker on January 03, 2011, 02:41:06 PM
my resolution is to ride my quad for at least an hour..... at one  time on one engine
That's not a very realistic resolution.
06 LTR450- race quad
09 KTM 505SX- trail/duner/back up racer
09 YFZ450R- wife's
05 Blaster

Peelz

Quote from: Troy31 on January 03, 2011, 03:33:15 PM
Quote from: phucker on January 03, 2011, 02:41:06 PM
That's not a very realistic resolution.

LOL he set the bar to high you think? :rofl:

phucker

Troy

Dan you can do it, just go to the Yamaha shop and buy a new one and don't wrench on it, EVER!  You'll have nothing but success  :thumbs:  :rofl:  :rofl:

disco

got to work 1 minute early today.  :woot:  off to a shaky start!  lol
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury