XBox 360 is a nice paperweight

Started by Peelz, December 31, 2010, 11:40:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spartan

Where did you say the laser came from again ???
:lol:

Peelz

Quote from: Spartan727 on January 11, 2011, 09:16:40 AM
Where did you say the laser came from again ???

Had a gift card to amazon.com, found one there for $20 shipped. :) JUst gotta figure out which drive MS used, there are3 or 4 different models, then order it.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

funyun

Magz

sorry peels you have been whored out :(

Peelz

gtfo of my thread spammer! GIMME MAH LAPTOPZ!!!!! :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

Peelz

Update- if anyone cares. (doubtful)

New laser fixed it, but it quit again, wont read discs. Company that I bought the laser from is sending me a new one. So we'll see.

Magz

um you said this yesterday....... is this like back to the future posting or what?

Peelz

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

I have to listen to all your nerd gamer chat. All I wanted was a thread.  :(

Magz

Krandall

I have you listen to YOU all the time..

j/k peelz.

hopefully this eye will fix your sexbox issue.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Renee' d on January 19, 2011, 02:06:34 PM
I have to listen to YOU all the time..

j/k peelz.

hopefully this eye will fix your sexbox issue.

yes you do. :) Might I remind you how I found this website.....? :)

Spartan