Who gave Santa the best Blowjob?

Started by THIS ASS FOR RENT, December 25, 2010, 03:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disco

Kwanzaa? 

I'm LOLing over here, I can just picture Hefe at the mall dressed as Santa with all the little kids in his lap.  "Santa, you supposed to HO HO HO,  not chuckle!"
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Krandall

Didn't get MUCH this year. I did score a sweet set of snowboard gogs though

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Hefe

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on December 28, 2010, 09:23:48 AM
Quote from: Hefe on December 28, 2010, 08:43:09 AM
I got a shirt, but since I don't believe in GERD or practice X-mas, that is more than I expected
we do a name draw with the wife's family, so some little kid drew my name, not sure who I drew, because she buys the presents.

certainly you at least believe in Santa?!?!

:lol:

I believe in Peels

Peelz

Quote from: Hefe on December 28, 2010, 02:30:22 PM
Quote from: PeelsSE2 on December 28, 2010, 09:23:48 AM
Quote from: Hefe on December 28, 2010, 08:43:09 AM
I got a shirt, but since I don't believe in GERD or practice X-mas, that is more than I expected
we do a name draw with the wife's family, so some little kid drew my name, not sure who I drew, because she buys the presents.

certainly you at least believe in Santa?!?!

:lol:

I believe in Peels

I believe you just got a karma for flattery. (which I don't actually believe in) :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Lady4Fiddy

I got spoiled...   :nod:

4 slice bagel toaster
Fleece Jacket
14 carat gold necklace w/charm
Pink Fuzzy Slippers
Pink Slipper Socks
Fuzzy Pink Blanket w/ matching pillow
SkyBar Wine Bottle Opening Set
$50 cash
Gift Certificate to Olive Garden
DVD
Bottle of Wine
And LOTS of Chocolate (Swiss, Dark, and White)

And the best present of all... Being able to spoil our kids for Christmas and them being totally stoked about their gifts!  :clap:
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

LittleBuddha

I got to pay for a new hot water heater and a bunch of shit for my kids.  Oh yeah, registration AND emissions on my truck too.  I still have stock suspension so Santa can go eat a bag of dicks.  Fat bastard...

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

LittleBuddha

Can a brother get a little love?  Damn.  All I wanted was Housers and Motowoz.  That's not too much to ask.

Krandall

Naw, not to much I don't reckon :lol:

Santa gave me a plane ticket to Oz. :D

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

LittleBuddha

Haven't been to Oz but New Zealand was the tits mcgee. We're going back for our 10th anniversary. If I live that long. Giggity. ; )

Magz

well i failed at the blow job....... i got nothin. couldn't even get drunk. had to drive home........   :piss1: santa

LittleBuddha

Santa can eat a bag of fat dicks, just ordered my own long travel.  Fat bastard.  You can count on a big fire in the chimney next year, tons o' fun.   :bird:

Peelz

Quote from: LittleBuddha on January 05, 2011, 05:20:31 PM
Santa can eat a bag of fat dicks, just ordered my own long travel.  Fat bastard.  You can count on a big fire in the chimney next year, tons o' fun.   :bird:

long travel what? Sand rail I want a ride

LittleBuddha

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on January 05, 2011, 07:12:58 PM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on January 05, 2011, 05:20:31 PM

long travel what? Sand rail I want a ride

The sand rail will be sooner than later, that's for sure.  Housers and Fox set up for White Power.   :nazi:

Colorado700R