Who gave Santa the best Blowjob?

Started by THIS ASS FOR RENT, December 25, 2010, 03:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THIS ASS FOR RENT

Think of this as poker and the winner had the coolest present...but obviously sucked of the big man  :raptorrally:

I'll start by throwing up a set of rear hiper dbl beadlocks....blue rings bitches!  :thumbs:

Who's up next?

Spartan

A nice jacket from my mom....that's about it :lol:

THIS ASS FOR RENT

Quote from: Spartan727 on December 25, 2010, 03:56:20 PM
A nice jacket from my mom....that's about it :lol:

Sounds like you only worked the shaft :lol:
You're still young and the time will come where you get to be your own Santa ;)
My wife also got a jacket which honestly to me means more than the wheels but thats a long story.  :thumbs:

Alkire193

Family Guy Season 8, 300 bucks and an etch a sketch....if only Randy was there when he came down the chimney  :nod:

Peelz

GOt some new gloves (to replace my lost set) and a pair of fox riding pants. :) And a new weber charcoal grill.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Gunz

I got nothing... seriously. :cry: I haven't had a decent Christmas since 2008. Watch out 2011... I'm due. ;)

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

THIS ASS FOR RENT

so far it looks like :clap: Peels :clap:  was the one who cupped the balls, stroked the shaft, worked the pipes and swallowed the gravy!  :jaw:

phucker

Peelz

Quote from: THIS SPACE FOR RENT on December 26, 2010, 04:29:45 AM
so far it looks like :clap: Peels :clap:  was the one who cupped the balls, stroked the shaft, worked the pipes and swallowed the gravy!  :jaw:

it's all in the effort.  :thumbs:  :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on December 26, 2010, 02:33:32 AM
I got nothing... seriously. :cry: I haven't had a decent Christmas since 2008. Watch out 2011... I'm due. ;)

You got presents waiting for you in Colorado, you just come get them :humper:

preddy08

So far I got some dress shoes that I already too back :lol: and my mother gave me a beer stein that was my late grandfaters that he got while stationed in Japan. Its REALLY cool, it has a wind up chime in on the base that stops when you put it down.
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

russ-russ

Gun safe, 30 rifle capacity; case of .223 ammo; some MagPul AR goodies; a nice dress watch; one of those fingertip activated personal security safes; gift cards to Cabela's, Sportsman's Warehouse, and Midway; a brick of .22lr shells and a pretty cool t-shirt.

devious700rSE

well it looks like i suck the cack the best i got a HD Hero Cam, $350 cash, new set of extreme Haulers, and some gift cards hahahahahhaha me so lucky :clap: :clap: :clap: 8) 8) :nod: :nod: :nod:
07 Rappy 700rSE intake and sparks racing exhaust

Hefe

I got a shirt, but since I don't believe in GERD or practice X-mas, that is more than I expected
we do a name draw with the wife's family, so some little kid drew my name, not sure who I drew, because she buys the presents.

Peelz

Quote from: Hefe on December 28, 2010, 08:43:09 AM
I got a shirt, but since I don't believe in GERD or practice X-mas, that is more than I expected
we do a name draw with the wife's family, so some little kid drew my name, not sure who I drew, because she buys the presents.

certainly you at least believe in Santa?!?!

:lol: