Bought a bike today....

Started by Gunz, November 24, 2010, 09:37:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunz

I've been wanting one for awhile. Just been waiting on the temps to drop so I could pick one up for cheap. Bikes dont sell here during the winter. I picked up an 05 gsxr750. I'll get pics up tomorrow. I'm going to take it back to Phoenix with me where the temps are still nice.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Krandall

Grats on the purchase bro!!! Good to hear from you also ;)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

disco

Okay, it's tomorrow already.  Where da pics?!? 

:...:

:pics:

:popcorn:
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Spartan

Don't kill yourself on that thing Mikey...but it sounds sweet and fast :lol:

Dales396LT4

rappyfreak

Cool! be careful though, remember what we call the sport bike guys: organ donors. Don't become one please mkay?
'06 Raptor 700: Yoshi RS-7 full, PCV, Pro Design Foam, EHS lid, Flexx bars, 2" Rox a/v risers, ASV C/5 levers, Powermadds, CCP, HDUSA i3500 +2 a-arms, Rap 700 SE front shocks redone by Wiig, Fox Podium X rear, DWT Drift rear and Hiper beadlocks, Pro Armor XC nerfs, Race grab bar, Tag Agro bumper/chassis skid, PRM 0.25" swinger skid

My name is Iñigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!

Colorado700R

Pics, or I'll put Nair in your Axe bodywash

russ-russ

Pics or it didn't happen.

Anyway, congrats on the purchase.

My cheer-myself-up purchase should be delivered by brown Santa next week.  Give you one hint, it goes bang.

Spartan

Quote from: russ-russ on November 26, 2010, 06:29:07 PM

My cheer-myself-up purchase should be delivered by brown Santa next week.  Give you one hint, it goes bang.
A 660?

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Gunz

Haven't been on a bike for at least 6 years... Got it up to 129 today on my maiden voyage.... I was expecting it to be quicker. I know for a fact my raptor can take it until about 70 or so.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Spartan

Nice 2 wheeler...just don't get yourself hurt on that thing.

Troy

I told ya to get a big boy bike but you wouldn't listen to me  :P

Peelz

very nice Mike!!! making me miss mine. Great colors too. ;)  :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Troy

That gixxer will smoke that Raptor for sure, you just have to be willing to sidestep the clutch at about 12000 rpms out of the hole.  It's a whole lot uglier to do that on a bike than a quad.