Bought a bike today....

Started by Gunz, November 24, 2010, 09:37:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunz

Quote from: troywcc on November 27, 2010, 09:56:47 AM
you just have to be willing to sidestep the clutch at about 12000 rpms out of the hole.  It's a whole lot uglier to do that on a bike than a quad.

UH.......NOOOO

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

russ-russ

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on November 27, 2010, 12:17:31 PM
you just have to be willing to sidestep the clutch at about 12000 rpms out of the hole.  It's a whole lot uglier to do that on a bike than a quad.

UH.......NOOOO
:lol:  Yea, mistakes on that thing hurt much worse than they do on the quad.  Trust me, I'm a doctor.

disco

yeah, I don't hear too much about sand rash or dirt rash.  looks good and looks like fun though.
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Spartan

Sand hurts when you slide across it...just not as bad as pavement.

Troy

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on November 27, 2010, 12:17:31 PM

UH.......NOOOO

MEOW!!!
Here kitty kitty kitty

Spartan

Hefe

stop being a pussy and rev the fuckin engine, that GSXR will crush the damn rappy, you just gotta rev it

disco

I don't think revving it is the problem.  Keeping it shiny side up will be fun.  Before the clutch dump:  :rev:  After the clutch dump:  :tweakz:
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Alkire193

Nice bike! Cant wait to see it all tricked out.  :thumbs:

...thought you were getting a Razr though?

Krandall

Weber Weber Weber Weber Weber Weber Weber Weber Weber Weber Weber Weber Weber Weber Weber Weber Weber Weber Weber Weber Weber Weber Weber Weber Weber

DOOO EEEEEET!!!!!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on November 30, 2010, 02:00:38 PM
Weber Weber Weber Weber Weber Weber Weber Weber Weber Weber Weber Weber Weber Weber Weber Weber Weber Weber Weber Weber Weber Weber Weber Weber Weber

DOOO EEEEEET!!!!!

I asked for a BBQ grill for xmas randy :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Troy

Keep saying that Randy, I have a Weber and a RZR for him!

Krandall

1 of 2 things needs to happen.. Either you need to get outta La... and bring it to him, or he needs to get his butt down there and pick it up!! :clap:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Gunz

Got her up to 159mph today. Thats all she had... hit 159 and had another gear left... Time for a ignition and power commander. I've put 1300 miles on it in the last 10 days. Did about 300 today with about 100-125 of it on switchbacks....Was way fun, but man I'm worn out.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Spartan

Sweet...How fast are you gonna try to get that thing up to? :lol: