TRF Black Friday Sale!

Started by Team Rocket Factory, November 19, 2010, 10:18:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Team Rocket Factory

We will have all sorts of Top-end rebuilt kits, hotcams, pistons, and big bore kits for Yamaha atv and utv, Suzuki, and Honda on sale beginning Thanksgiving day and lasting until December 2nd.

Prices will be reduced by 10-25% and only available online through our store. The checkout process takes paypal or any major credit cards.

To recieve the sale, all you need to do is go to the "Specials" link in the online store and choose what type atv you would like to browse. Simple as that.. No coupon code or special word to remember.

May also have Free ground shipping on a minimum purchase price...

Send a pm or email me if you do not see something you are interested in and I will see what I can do for you (Forum member special) :thumbs:

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Alkire193

Engine stud kits, Engine stud kits , Engine stud kits , Engine stud kits , Engine stud kits , Engine stud kits

russ-russ

Quote from: Alkire193 on November 19, 2010, 04:05:49 PM
Engine stud kits, Engine stud kits , Engine stud kits , Engine stud kits , Engine stud kits , Engine stud kits
Anything in particular you're looking for Chris? :P

Team Rocket Factory

Well stud kits arnt in the sale but im sure I can make an exception for you  ;) Do you need head stud kit or cylinder stud kit? Raptor 700?

Alkire193

Quote from: Team Rocket Factory on November 19, 2010, 08:21:16 PM
Well stud kits arnt in the sale but im sure I can make an exception for you  ;) Do you need head stud kit or cylinder stud kit? Raptor 700?

Yes  :thumbs: ...on both accounts. But more head studs than anything.

...for a 700 like no other  :batman:

Team Rocket Factory

Head stud kit- $125 each

Cylinder stud kit- $100 each

Team Rocket Factory

We will also have Stroker kits, Power commanders, Fluidyne radiators, chains, Wheels, and Tires on sale

Krandall

Could you PM me a price on the fluidyne radiators?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Alkire193

Looks like they are selling everything I need, I like the way that works  :thumbs:

Ill be calling Friday!

Team Rocket Factory

Black Friday sale will be up on our website at midnight pacific time tonight

Team Rocket Factory

Our Black Friday sale ends tonight!!

This is your last chance to get top-end rebuilds, stroker cranks, big bore kits, and more for a discounted rate.

Remember to go to our website and click on the "Specials" link in the online store to recieve your discount.