Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: 2nd set of lower a-arms damaged and NO grease zerks  (Read 801 times)

Offline shrimpy21

• Street Cred: 2
    • Email
2nd set of lower a-arms damaged and NO grease zerks
« on: November 13, 2010, 07:10:37 AM »
Can Randy and Aaron please not remove this thread this time as i think its in the best interest of the public,to know how ive been treated by Kenneth at KBMotorsports.
After ordering full Motowoz front and rear shocks and Bopp a-arms on Friday January 8th im still unhappy with Kenneth,and still not installing them.Its a long story but this is what he has sent me to right the problem,which i think is disgraceful.These lower a-arms are surpose to be the same spec as my 1st set of lower arms,which was also damaged in shipping this time and wouldnt fit due to wrong kingpins.This 2nd set of lower a-arms have NO grease zerks,all the damage done to the paint work was done from Bopp to Kenneth at KBMotorsports,its paint not powder coating,you can see the dry patches and under coat.He said he never got them repowder coated as i got 2 members on here to get on to him as he was holding up my clutch which i needed,TQS had shipped the clutch to him around 23rd August,which was when he was expecting the 2nd set of a-arms.KB wouldnt let me pay for the shipping just for my clutch,dont know why,have email as prove of him saying this.
KB recieved the 2nd set of lower a-arms on 7th September,have prove as i have pictures of the damage sent from him.KB had from the 7th September to 2nd November to get these arms recoated,as he shipped the a-arms and clutch kit to me on 2nd November.That gives him 8 weeks to get 2 a-arms coated  :rofl: .I ask myself he never intended getting it done and what the hell he was up to.
Ive asked him if he will pay towards a full set of a-arms recoated,thats upper and lowers and towards a full set of new bearings to put in the a-arms once recoated.He says NO and will not reply to my emails,PM's now.Im only after him paying half.I think Aaron you should step in and help sort this out,as you said before KB is a good guy.

Take a look at the picture below,that is a picture of one lower arm from the 1st set with grease zerk and the other lower arm is from the 2nd set which i recieved on 9th November.Also look in that folder and tell me would you accept these lower a-arms in that state?bearing in mind i have damaged front Motowoz shocks and this order was over $3k,well KB thinks its fine to send s :mad:t out like that.Think he is only doing it as im on the other side of the pond in the UK.Just one day he might see me at his shop,then he wont be able to hide.

2008 SE1 Road legal
Monster duals
Texas intake,K&N,outerware
Pro-Tec Moflow airbox lid
PCIII
KDS evac valve,KDS +3 TB
RJ cam
Bo's P&P updated track head
11:1 CP
GYTR rear skid
GYTR A-arm skids
Pro Armour engine skid
Blingstar victory bumber
Loadsa blingstar covers
Hiper tech 3 carbon wheels
Black Trail-Tech fat bars
Trail Tech dashboard clamp

Online Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
Re: 2nd set of lower a-arms damaged and NO grease zerks
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2010, 04:16:38 PM »
good lord!! Why is it so hard to get what you pay for?  :confused:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"