well im a proud parent of...

Started by who else but rk, June 21, 2008, 08:54:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shookie

Please post a video of the first time you get dumped on your ass. :thumbs: JK
2008 Raptor 700r SE
Hmf Ballance(black), PCV, Pro Design Foam,Maxxis razr 2 all the way around, Pro Taper SE Raptor Bend, ASV Levers, odi ROUGE lock on grips, Tusk Billet gas cap, Dr. D Reverse Lever, Rock A-arm guards, Rock nerfs
I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My Own

Peelz

Quote from: shookie on June 23, 2008, 09:37:15 PM
Please post a video of the first time you get dumped on your ass. :thumbs: JK

that is support for ya RK!  :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

who else but rk

2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

kyledvor61

sexy :nana:

you make it look like a 50

700rSE

just wondering is not high up to sit on? because ive looked at dirtbikes (250's 450's) and the seat looks really high and be unstable, but you sitting on it makes it look small, and i think u said somewhere ur 6' and im like 6'1 so is it not a problem sitting on it comfortably? thanks beautiful  ;)

kyledvor61

Quote from: 700rSE on June 23, 2008, 11:53:08 PM
just wondering is not high up to sit on? because ive looked at dirtbikes (250's 450's) and the seat looks really high and be unstable, but you sitting on it makes it look small, and i think u said somewhere ur 6' and im like 6'1 so is it not a problem sitting on it comfortably? thanks beautiful  ;)

rk has a few extra donuts every morning and makes the bike look tiny

who else but rk

hey i aint that fat dick

the bike is comfy. how much you weigh? i couldnt imagine a guy who was like 6 foot 300 on the bike but me being 220 is fine. i can just hop on the bike and be fine. the seat height feels fine to me. dont feel liek your all tha way in the sky.
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

Krandall

grats' on the new bike man!!! I'd like to find me a 125 or 250 for cheap to cruize around on ;)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

who else but rk

125 is the way to go then man. virtually maitnence free
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

Krandall

And fyi.. Electric start on a bike is kinda lame... :lol:

but sure as hell nicer than kicking till your leg falls off!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

who else but rk

how is it lame? have you ever dealt with these bikes krandall?

i didnt think so. its a gift to have electric start
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

Colorado700R

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

who else but rk

2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

700rSE

Quote from: who else but rk on June 24, 2008, 02:32:51 AM
hey i aint that fat dick

the bike is comfy. how much you weigh? i couldnt imagine a guy who was like 6 foot 300 on the bike but me being 220 is fine. i can just hop on the bike and be fine. the seat height feels fine to me. dont feel liek your all tha way in the sky.

im like 210, but the only reason id want a quad more cuz i could drive it in the winter and do donuts lol. so i guess ill stick with the raptor.