Post your workout routine here!

Started by Colorado700R, October 28, 2010, 09:22:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colorado700R

Started going to the gym back in September.  Starting to really feel and see some results.  Always looking for new workout ideas, so I figured I share mine, and hopefully you guys will post yours to get some new stuff to try.

4 Day Split:

Split: 4-day
     Volume: Medium-high
     Sets: 3 per exercise
     Reps: 7-11
     Rest: 1 minute between each set

Monday: Chest/Triceps/Forearms:

* Flat dumbbell press
   * V bar tricep pressdowns
   * Incline barbell press
   * Flat bench lying tricep extensions
   * Dips
   * Decline Dumbbell press
   * Cable crossovers
   * Dumbbell wrist curls
   * Dumbbell wrist extensions

Tuesday: Back/Biceps:

* Deadlifts
   * Cable pulldowns
   * Barbell rows
   * One-arm dumbbell rows
   * Close-Grip pulldowns
   * Seated cable rows
   * Hyperextensions
   * Seated dumbbell curls
   * EZ bar preacher curls
   * Incline curls

Wednesday: Quads/Hams:

* Squats
   * Seated leg curls
   * Leg Press
   * Lying leg curls
   * Leg extensions
   * Smith-machine stiff-legged deadlifts
   * Dumbbell lunges
   * Leg extensions
   * Leg adductions
   * Leg abductions

Thursday: Delts/Traps/Calves:

* Seated overhead dumbbell press
   * Machine press
   * Dumbbell side-laterals
   * Cable bent-over laterals
   * Barbell upright rows
   * Dumbbell shrugs
   * Machine calf raises
   * Seated Calf raises
   * Calf Press

Currently I am taking Amplified Creatine 189, Gaspari Real Mass w/whole milk (~1300 Calories) in the morning, Optimum Nutrition Platinum Hydro Whey W/whole milk for post workout, and fish oil pills (1 per day Awesome burbs).

SO Far so good, up to 190lbs from 175 when I started :flex:

Segkast

Monday: See if there's any whisky left from the weekend. Drink 3 remaining shots. Walk to store for beer. Lift 18 pack and walk home with it. Drink beer.

Tuesday: Walk to fridge, grab beer. Sit, drink beer. Repeat.

Wednesday: Out of beer. Walk to bar. Drink pitchers and pints, take shots. Shoot pool. Walk to store, lift and walk home with 12 pack. Drink beer. Piss.

Thursday: Find a couple beers left in fridge. Drive to liquor store, buy rum. Return, take shots and chase with final beers (forgot Coke, damnit :aaron: ).

Friday: Go to liquor store at lunch. Have willpower until 4:00. 4:15- whisky shots. 4:20- well... 4:30- more shots. 5:00 is there any of that rum left ? Whisky shots. 11:37 Whisky gone. So where's that rum anyway ??? ?

Sleep.

Saturday: Chores, Beer.

Sunday: Football, Beer.

But I was thinking of incorperating some pushups or something in there...
Oury grips & Yamalube

Krandall

Sounds like you have a solid workout goin. Bet your biceps are buff from all those can curls.

:lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: SegKast on October 28, 2010, 09:55:16 AM
Monday: See if there's any whisky left from the weekend. Drink 3 remaining shots. Walk to store for beer. Lift 18 pack and walk home with it. Drink beer.

Tuesday: Walk to fridge, grab beer. Sit, drink beer. Repeat.

Wednesday: Out of beer. Walk to bar. Drink pitchers and pints, take shots. Shoot pool. Walk to store, lift and walk home with 12 pack. Drink beer. Piss.

Thursday: Find a couple beers left in fridge. Drive to liquor store, buy rum. Return, take shots and chase with final beers (forgot Coke, damnit :aaron: ).

Friday: Go to liquor store at lunch. Have willpower until 4:00. 4:15- whisky shots. 4:20- well... 4:30- more shots. 5:00 is there any of that rum left ? Whisky shots. 11:37 Whisky gone. So where's that rum anyway ??? ?

Sleep.

Saturday: Chores, Beer.

Sunday: Football, Beer.

But I was thinking of incorperating some pushups or something in there...

wanna go out in the garage and do karate? :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Troy

My workout is a combination of Aaron's and Seggy's.  The difference is mama goes out and brings me the rum and beer.  Life is good :thumbs:  I've only started working out since about a week after the rally so no real results to speak of from the workouts yet.  Starting to see gains in the weight that I'm lifting but I think that's just from getting used to lifting and getting my strength back a little.  Time will tell.  As far as the Seggy part of my routine, I have had outstanding success and results for over 25 years now.  I have spent a small fortune and left stories behind all around the country for people to enjoy for years to come  :clap:

Krandall

I'll post up my stuff later. You should take a pic of yourselves now, and then try to do one every month or every other. :)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on October 28, 2010, 11:46:27 AM
I'll post up my stuff later. You should take a pic of yourselves now, and then try to do one every month or every other. SO i can add them to my spank bank :)

No shame in Krandall's game  :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on October 28, 2010, 11:53:20 AM
I'll post up my stuff later. You should take a pic of yourselves now, and then try to do one every month or every other. SO i can add them to my spank bank :)

WORD!!! When you were all sleeping @ LS, I was prancing around taking pics of you all sleeping. No shame in mah game  :lol:

:confused:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Troy

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on October 28, 2010, 11:55:15 AM
Quote from: PeelsSE2 on October 28, 2010, 11:53:20 AM

WORD!!! When you were all sleeping @ LS, I was prancing around taking pics of you all sleeping. No shame in mah game  :lol:

phew, I thought I was the only dude who "pranced around"

:lol: we're with ya buddy

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Segkast

Oury grips & Yamalube

Peelz

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Peelz