Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: '05 660 Partout. Aftermarket/Custom  (Read 2551 times)

Offline Segkast

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 4
  • Hola Bitcholas !
    • Email
'05 660 Partout. Aftermarket/Custom
« on: October 21, 2010, 11:06:58 AM »
So I'm going to go ahead and part my bike out.  This thread will have all the aftermarket/custom stuff I have listed in it. I'll make an OEM parts thread as well here shortly. I don't have individual pics of everything at the moment but I'll try to get some up pretty quickly and/or on request.

Prices don't include shipping unless noted. Also, everything unless noted IS used. I try to keep everything in good condition, but keep in mind- it is used.

Note: I keep my bike in my Pops' shop, so I can't get at it everynight (about a 20min drive) so I'll be shipping out every Monday after payment, after I pull your part over the weekend.

719cc Templeton Built Engine........................... SOLD
Custom Bent Dual Exhaust............................... SOLD
39mm FCR carbs............................................ SOLD
+6 Chrome Swingarm...................................... SOLD
Marvin Shaw HillShooters (fronts)...................... SOLD
+2" Eyeball Engineering Swingarm...............$300 SOLD
JJ&A Black 35mm carrier (some scratches).....$75 SOLD
Iron Cross Billet Brake light...............................SOLD
GYT-R Alum. Heel Guards (discontinued).......$120 SOLD
Dr. D reverse lever ..................................$45   SOLD
+2" Hydrodynamics USA (i-shock) A-arms (standard travel).........$350 SOLD
i-shock F8 front shocks (Standard Travel, for +2 arms)...............$375 SOLD
Pro Design Billet Direct Shift Lever.................$45 SOLD
Pro Design K&N Intake.................................$45 SOLD

These items I'm keeping, sorry: Rear Shaw Coilover, Anti Vibe Stem/bars, and Sand tires.

Here's a pic of the bike to give you an idea on some what some stuff looks like:

'01 Aluminum Subframe. Custom and polished ...........................$140

Oversized Alum. Oil tank .......................................................$75

TCS Dual Rate Rear Shock (rebuilt '01 w/ remote rezzie)..............$120

PRM Baja Bumper (black PC)...................................................$60

IMS Roll Billet Rear Brake Lever ...............................................$45 

Billet Gas cap.......................................................................$25 

Fat Bar adapters (also raises bars about 3/4")Unopened...............$25

Chassis Skid(Not sure on brand, missing underframe mount bolts)...$45

Barker QC inserts (also fit HMF/NEVER used)..............................$15ea

MSR Shorty Clutch Lever .......................................................$25

Sidewinder 41t Sprocket (never used) ......................................$30

Black anodized billet F. Brake res. cover w/flames(matches gas cap)$5 

I'll add stuff if I come across anything I missed during teardown. Think that about does it though.

Thanks for looking :beer:

Edit- OEM Parts Thread link: http://www.raptorforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=863838#post863838

PLastics Thread/link: http://www.raptorforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75669
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 01:20:44 PM by SegKast »
Oury grips & Yamalube

Offline Segkast

• VIP
  • Hola Bitcholas !
    • Email
Re: '05 660 Partout. Aftermarket/Custom
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2010, 11:08:18 AM »
Adding some pics...

+2" Eyeball swinger. Has skid mounts.

I-shock F8's. Built for +2 A-arms. Some scratches on the stickers on the rezzies:

Disposable Vag:

GYT-R Heel Gaurds. Cleaned up in the pics, but used since then. Great shape.

Couple pics of the subframe. Half the weight of an 02+ subframe. 6 pounds I think ?

TCS Rear shock. I got it used, no clue on setup. I'm about 185/190 without gear and ran it on a +4 swinger and loved it. The only real info I got from the guy was that it was rebuilt by TCS for him to use on his stock swinger.

same shock, mounted on the +4 to give you an idea:

Only pic I have showing the gas cap/resevoir cover

Tail Light. Wired to plug right in, no need to splice:

This pic shows the PRM bump, i-shocks and the +2 HD A-arms

Oury grips & Yamalube

Offline Spartan

• Most Picked on
  • Street Cred: 16
  • Koolaid maker
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2010, 02:34:31 PM »
How much for the disposable vag?

Offline Segkast

• VIP
  • Hola Bitcholas !
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2010, 02:38:26 PM »
You already know Brother ! More than it's worth !!! :rofl:
Oury grips & Yamalube

Offline Segkast

• VIP
  • Hola Bitcholas !
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2010, 12:54:17 PM »
Bump for Mags :lol: Nobody here has 660's anymore... forgot I even posted here
Oury grips & Yamalube

Offline Segkast

• VIP
  • Hola Bitcholas !
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2011, 01:19:42 PM »
 Everything left is listed on Craigslist for the next week. THen it's all getting e-bayed. HIt me up if there's anything anyone wants...

:bump:
Oury grips & Yamalube

Offline Segkast

• VIP
  • Hola Bitcholas !
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2011, 01:21:59 PM »
PLASTICS/FENDERS:

These are from my '05 660. Mostly sand ridden, but it did get a couple seasons of some dirt/trail riding as well, so they're not perfect. There's some scratches and scuffs, and some discoloration on the left front fender. The white fenders just tend not to show a lot of this stuff well. (Bonus :lol:)

I drag cut these, but never did take the time to go back and clean up the edges real nice with a file and/or sandpaper. So they are a little rough, but nothing that bothered me too much. Still decently clean.

The graphics kit was put on last year and is holding up well. There is one part on the left ( I think?) side by the seat that has started to peel slightly, but hasn't been an issue. I don't currently run the seat cover, but I will include that as well with the purchase. It matches the GYT-R tribal graphics and has a black gripper seat.

The billet grill that's in there now has a couple breaks where the flames get real thin in two spots I believe. I figured I'd just run it anyway, it looks good IMO and has held up well for me so far. No breaks since I got it (2nd owner).

I didn't shave off the tabs for the front fender mounts. I ran without the fender mounts, but you could go either way. I only ran without them because I relocated my key to under the fender.

The rear plastics have the battery box/electrical mounts cut off/out. To run these REARS you will NEED a custom battery box of some kind, along with somewhere to mount your recitfier/CDI, etc. If I can sell the whole plastic set together, I will include the box I used.

All tabs are good. Sale would include:

-White Front Drag cut plastics (w/ metal plug in reverse lever hole) w/ GYT-R Graphics
-White Rear Drag/Custom cut plastics w/ GYT-R Graphics
-Stainless Steel Battery box w/ ECU and recifier mounts
-White gas tank/cap cover
-Red Front Hood (minor scratch on the top 'bubble')
-Billet Flame Grill/Radiator guard.
-Stock black grill/radiator guard
-GYT-R/Gripper Seat Cover (matches plastics)
- White dash (good shape, missing one rubber mount piece on underside)
- Spare seat base. (this, along with the custom battery box allows you to ride without rear plastics at all.)

I think that's about it. Again, I'd like to sell these as a set first if possible. If they sit for a while unsold, I'll go ahead and seperate.

$125 freight. (should be reasonable freight as there's no HUGE fenders to try and find a box for :lol:)

Pics:

Note- this is all I have right now that shows the battery box. As it sits in that picture it's setup for one of those bigger sideways batteries. I have a box on there at the moment for a stock size battery. I will include the other box for the larger battery if you like as well.

unmounted pics: Seat and tail light not included.

Couple pics of the battery box. I was planning on Powdercoating it black, but never got around to it. Tail light not included, and I'll either grind off the jimmyrigged taillight mount, or I can keep it on there if you like, either way.

FYI, those orange marks aren't rust, they're from the heat of the welder. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 01:24:12 PM by SegKast »
Oury grips & Yamalube