honda 700xx...again

Started by Peelz, June 20, 2008, 11:35:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThisGuyAlex

hey grap if you're uncle trades in the 700 for a 700xx it's time to put him in an old folks home.... :owned:
sold the raptor....full on 05 yfz in progress...

stock parts: fuel tank, swingarm and rear shock

ThisGuyAlex

alba makes arms for the irs outlaw....
sold the raptor....full on 05 yfz in progress...

stock parts: fuel tank, swingarm and rear shock

HammosDS450X

Quote from: Polarass525 on June 23, 2008, 02:19:38 PM
Helps my buddy is a tool and die guy, I just bring him the bolts and orders metric for me.

I Just Blow Motors Up then I Have Ample Metric bolts ;)
you need Parts for your 660 Raptor Message me and We will see what I Can do for you

Peelz

Quote from: ThisGuyAlex on June 24, 2008, 07:10:24 AM
alba makes arms for the irs outlaw....

last I heard, it was front only still. The build DW did for their duner outlaw was pretty cool, but they just used offset wheels because arms weren't available. I'm sure it was just a matter of time.

Anyway, I didn't start this to bash IRS, or Honda, just the g.a.y. Honda ads that show the 700xx up on the hill fighting off the Raptor. Suggesting that it could be better than the Rappy, but it is weak. and most definitely, not at 500+ lbs. Their ads should just show lazy guys trading their utility quad in for one. This is more of a hybrid than a sport quad. More accurate competition would be the wolverine, the renegade, and the KFX700.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

thatguy

yup its  UTE not a sport