Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: What would you do next??  (Read 1222 times)

Offline preddy08

• MD's baby momma
  • VIP
  • Street Cred: 28
    • Email
What would you do next??
« on: June 20, 2008, 12:54:50 PM »
Imagine this I am still waiting on my replacement swingarm from T-dub. His website is down and phone is down. That leaves me his cell phone. How should I light a fire under his ass to get this swingarm to me. I am getting really sick of this and would like my money back or something along those lines.

Should I round up the other waiting on there swingarm and see what we cant do in numbers?
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
  • Street Cred: 50
  • Carpe Cerevisi!!! (Sieze the beer!!)
    • Email
Re: What would you do next??
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2008, 12:59:38 PM »
Imagine this I am still waiting on my replacement swingarm from T-dub. His website is down and phone is down. That leaves me his cell phone. How should I light a fire under his ass to get this swingarm to me. I am getting really sick of this and would like my money back or something along those lines.

Should I round up the other waiting on there swingarm and see what we cant do in numbers?

If you have his address, contact the local clerk of courts to see if there is an open case.  If there is, ask for information on the plaintiffs legal counsel.  Perhaps you can join in case vice starting anew and bearing the costs alone.

Aaron

Offline kyledvor61

• Mini Mini Ho
  • VIP
  • Street Cred: 17
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2008, 01:51:20 PM »
see if there is anyone on the forum who lives by him to make a personal appearence

Offline preddy08

• MD's baby momma
  • VIP
  • Street Cred: 28
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2008, 02:55:13 PM »
WOW, first phone call to his cell and he answered................*67 of course. It is so hard to bust his ass cause he is such a nice guy, but he said that he is leaving the hosbital and headed to the shop. He said that he will call me before 5:00
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2008, 03:01:29 PM »
good luck.......  :help:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline socalrappy700

• VIP+
  • Street Cred: 15
  • Ex Silvis, Pugnabimus
    • Raptorsource.com
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2008, 03:22:29 PM »
WOW, first phone call to his cell and he answered................*67 of course. It is so hard to bust his ass cause he is such a nice guy, but he said that he is leaving the hosbital and headed to the shop. He said that he will call me before 5:00

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!?!  Do you really buy that?!?  That is such BS.  I know you think he's a nice guy but he's lying to you!!!!   He's not leaving the hospital, he's not on his way to his shop.....and you wont here back from him again unless you call him the same way again.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Offline StrkrMn

• Street Cred: 0
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2008, 06:50:10 PM »

Well its after 5pm in Oregon...any luck...?

Offline kyledvor61

• Mini Mini Ho
  • VIP
  • Street Cred: 17
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2008, 11:35:26 PM »

Well its after 5pm in Oregon...any luck...?

that was yesterday....