Official College Football 2010 season thread

Started by Gunz, September 04, 2010, 11:42:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frog69

Quote from: Porky Picklesworth on October 18, 2010, 12:19:07 AM
Quote from: Mad Dog on October 17, 2010, 07:23:35 PM
Quote from: Gunny on September 04, 2010, 08:44:40 PM
Both my teams won... yeayeah. OSU and OU!!!!
Cowboys are going to be in the running this year!!!

blah....blah...blah-d.....blah....blah....blah.....blah-d....blah................................................................. :smartass:

I'll even go as far as saying they will take OU by 10 at the season finally.

Soooooooooooooo....Here we are....season finally 8)......Wanna make a bet? HAHA!!  Good luck buddy!  :batman:   **Shell**

Diggs59

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Gunz

So the Pokes had a good year and even kicked the shit out of Arizona in the bowl game.. Sooners are going to destroy UConn later today... 54-13 my guess.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Colorado700R

Mad Dog

Quote from: Colorado700R on January 01, 2011, 01:03:54 PM
Uh oh......not looking good for Mich. St.

Game was over 5 mins in..... B10 has 5 games today but will be lucky to win 2.

Colorado700R

ND won a bowl game, so hell has definitely frozen over and the end of days is near...

Gunz

Quote from: Mad Dog on January 01, 2011, 01:08:58 PM
Quote from: Colorado700R on January 01, 2011, 01:03:54 PM
Uh oh......not looking good for Mich. St.

Game was over 5 mins in..... B10 has 5 games today but will be lucky to win 2.

Yep....

Who the hell is ND?

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

phucker

Mad Dog

Michigan
Northwestern
Michigan State

Have all Lost

Penn St is trading blows with Florida, actually the only good game of the day thus far.

Wisconsin v TCU later today (Rose Bowl) where Wisky is an underdog....

Not a good day thus far for my conference or Alma Matter.  Which would be easier to handle if our basketball team didn't already have a handful of losses and wasn't struggling to stay in the top 20.

XC_Raptor700R

I watched Florida beat Penn State and then TCU beat Wisconsin, they were both good games but not looking good for the Big 10. My prediction is OSU will lose also, but I hope I'm wrong !
2006 XC Raptor 700R, Greg's ATV suspension, rear link, Houser +.5" MGC a-arms, anti-vibe stem, flag, Pro Taper bars, full HMF, PCIII, 21/20 RazrII's on DWT Ultimate's

www.gregsatv.com

Mad Dog

I don't care anymore, it's time for basketball season :lol:

Amazing how turning an 11-1 season into an 11-2 season can make you forget about the 11 wins that got you there.

Gunz

Yep, either way football season is over.... Can't wait to see the new rankings for next year. Aaaaaahhhhhh!!

Rally anybody?

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Mad Dog

For pete's sake yes, rally time.....still too cold here though.

phucker

wow i was hoping michigan would lose.... just not hoping they would get majorly ass raped. please GERD let jim harbaugh come back to michigan.

:piss1: richrod :piss2: