Official College Football 2010 season thread

Started by Gunz, September 04, 2010, 11:42:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunz

Quote from: Mad Dog on October 17, 2010, 07:23:35 PM
Quote from: Gunny on September 04, 2010, 08:44:40 PM
Both my teams won... yeayeah. OSU and OU!!!!

Cowboys are going to be in the running this year!!!

OU is #1 in the BCS and should strengthen it's position if it beats Mizzou.  OK State will get a boost if it beats Nebraska.

Preddy, I can't wait till you join the B10 next year and we get to play head to head :)

My Spartans are #7, but our true test comes in 2 weeks at Iowa.  Not going to start mouthing off just yet ;)

I didn't expect OU to hit 1st, I figured they would be 3rd at best. As much as I love the 1st place standing, they don't deserve it. They're a horrible team this year. I'm sure they'll hold off Mizzou, Miizzou hasn't played anybody with any caliber of talent this year yet except A&M and they aren't playing to par. It'll probably be a close game, with OU shinning.

OSU is an outstanding team and has been on a remarkable run the last 5 years. It's only a matter of time before they make the National Championship. I have my hopes up for this year. They will take Nebraska by at least 10, probably more next weekend. I'm surprised they didn't make the top ten.... only a matter of time. I'll even go as far as saying they will take OU by 10 at the season finally.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Mad Dog

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Mad Dog

I was trying to think of something geeky you do on a regular basis...but I don't know the ins and outs of IT...Just another example of MD ignorance, add it to the list if there's enough room.

Spartan

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Mad Dog

When we were down 17-0 I went ahead and made lunch.  I'm glad I was finished by the start of the 3rd quarter :)

Spartans are 8-0, true test to come next week at Iowa.  Peels, we're coming to visit. :thumbs: 

preddy08

Quote from: Gunny on October 18, 2010, 12:19:07 AM
Quote from: Mad Dog on October 17, 2010, 07:23:35 PM
Quote from: Gunny on September 04, 2010, 08:44:40 PM
Both my teams won... yeayeah. OSU and OU!!!!

Cowboys are going to be in the running this year!!!

OU is #1 in the BCS and should strengthen it's position if it beats Mizzou.  OK State will get a boost if it beats Nebraska.

Preddy, I can't wait till you join the B10 next year and we get to play head to head :)

My Spartans are #7, but our true test comes in 2 weeks at Iowa.  Not going to start mouthing off just yet ;)

I didn't expect OU to hit 1st, I figured they would be 3rd at best. As much as I love the 1st place standing, they don't deserve it. They're a horrible team this year. I'm sure they'll hold off Mizzou, Miizzou hasn't played anybody with any caliber of talent this year yet except A&M and they aren't playing to par. It'll probably be a close game, with OU shinning.

OSU is an outstanding team and has been on a remarkable run the last 5 years. It's only a matter of time before they make the National Championship. I have my hopes up for this year. They will take Nebraska by at least 10, probably more next weekend. I'm surprised they didn't make the top ten.... only a matter of time. I'll even go as far as saying they will take OU by 10 at the season finally.

Come again Oklahoma boy!?! I belive its the other way around. :woot:
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Krandall

I know I COULD look, but anyone know how the badgers did this weekend?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Mad Dog

My Spartans are going to be picking Corn out of their ass for a year....

preddy08

Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Spartan

Running backwards in a cornfield naked kinda sucks