Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XXIV  (Read 102063 times)

Online Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XXIV
« Reply #1890 on: August 04, 2016, 12:07:05 PM »

Step1: Highlight the numbers
Step2: Ctrl and F
Step3: Put 9 in
Step4: Enjoy

love you too buddy.

:thumbs:

and thats bloody brilliant!  :clap: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Mad Dog

• Grand Masta Sexy
  • VIP
  • Street Cred: 24
« Reply #1891 on: August 04, 2016, 12:11:39 PM »
That was new and original, I thoroughly enjoyed it, thank you for sharing.

Online Hefe

• SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1
  • Testicular Sanitation Personnel
    • Email
« Reply #1892 on: August 04, 2016, 01:02:15 PM »
that's cool

Online Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1893 on: August 04, 2016, 01:12:56 PM »
That was new and original, I thoroughly enjoyed it, thank you for sharing.
:rofl:
:rofl: oh mad dog.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Online Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1894 on: September 27, 2016, 09:37:10 AM »
I am not a supporter of Donald Trump's. I should probably say that up front.

However, nobody can tell you who you should or should not vote for.  If I were to tell you, "Here is why you should vote for Trump," or "Here is why you should NOT vote for Trump," I'd just be offering you my view of Trump's campaign, filtered through my personal biases and ideology.  Trump supporters will be happy to list reasons why you should vote for him; his opponents may offer the SAME reasons as evidence you should NOT support him. What matters most are your beliefs and values and the qualities you want in a potential president.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #1895 on: September 27, 2016, 09:38:48 AM »

However, nobody can tell you who you should or should not vote for.  If I were to tell you, "Here is why you should vote for Trump," or "Here is why you should NOT vote for Trump," I'd just be offering you my view of Trump's campaign, filtered through my personal biases and ideology.  Trump supporters will be happy to list reasons why you should vote for him; his opponents may offer the SAME reasons as evidence you should NOT support him. What matters most are your beliefs and values and the qualities you want in a potential president.

:thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Online Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1896 on: September 27, 2016, 09:40:10 AM »

Found this comment from someone on an article I was reading earlier.. It hit home and is my true belief in all of this bullshit.
I love you all.. Vote for whomever the fuk you wanna vote for.
Krandalls Mad Libs
If <candidate name here> wins, the country is going to shit. They will ban <noun> and will cut taxes on the <wealth class>.
If <candidate name here> wins, I'm moving to <random country where grass is greener>.
GERD Bless Merika.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Online Hefe

• SiteAdmin
    • Email
« Reply #1897 on: September 27, 2016, 09:53:53 AM »
:lol:  sounds about right

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #1898 on: September 27, 2016, 10:10:44 AM »

Found this comment from someone on an article I was reading earlier.. It hit home and is my true belief in all of this bullshit.
I love you all.. Vote for whomever the fuk you wanna vote for.
Krandalls Mad Libs
If <candidate name here> wins, the country is going to shit. They will ban <noun> and will cut taxes on the <wealth class>.
If <candidate name here> wins, I'm moving to <random country where grass is greener>.
GERD Bless Merika.

that's what I'm sick of. Not getting your way on everything doesn't mean the world is going to shit.  Moving out of your country, please. Funny to joke about, I guess. But Ferkin' people are babies.  No politician is going to do everything everybody wants. EVER.  not even Sanders.  LOL who at least I felt was genuine, and had hoped to see do better. But, still didn't agree on everything with the guy. I think If you agree with EVERYTHING, and don't question things at least a little, something is wrong with you.  :rofl:

I tend to vote against things that try to tell OTHER people how to live. Like gay marriage, or gardening in a city, I'm even FOR religion, just not in muh face. How is that stuff oppressive? Other people being allowed to live how they want, and think how they want is NOT oppression for you. Freedom isn't exclusive to YOU. we ALL get it.

But, sadly Fear and hate make money, and make ignorant people feel better about themselves. So even though humanity has the greatest learning tool ever created in their pockets, with which to learn at any moment and think critically, we just keep sharing the same dumb stuff because it agrees with our preconceived ideals, regardless of facts. :) I'm afraid were stuck with both.

I'm amazed at how much we know, yet ignore.  :rofl:  :(

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Online Hefe

• SiteAdmin
    • Email
« Reply #1899 on: September 27, 2016, 12:17:35 PM »
Bernie seemed like he truly believed his pitch...
but the sad reality is just that there is not enough money available to support his proposals..
even if you take all the money from all of the top 2% (all their money).. it doesn't even come close..

and even if we could somehow fund free college for everyone.. all it would accomplish is giving everyone a degree that equals a high-school diploma..
so.. everyone would have another worthless piece of paper :shrug:
it's good in theory..

I tend to reject the constant hand-outs, and the "it's not your fault" mentality

if you want something... work for it!
if you don't want to work hard... live like shit... I don't care!

Online Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1900 on: September 27, 2016, 12:49:38 PM »
I tend to reject the constant hand-outs, and the "it's not your fault" mentality

if you want something... work for it!
if you don't want to work hard... live like shit... I don't care!

I agree with that mentality to a point, I know a decent chunk of people whom I worked with or went to school with where there are valid reasons why they can't work or can't hold legit full time jobs due to some sort of physical handicap. I do believe there should be programs out there that assist them to lead a somewhat normal life.  Heck, I'd imagine if you don't already there's probably something for Spencer to give a credit or some sort of assistance.
(don't get me wrong... there's also a part of me that wonders why we have medicine to solve peanut allergy and the others lead a normal life, whats wrong with a little natural selection?)

If someone is fully capable of working some sort of job, I fully agree that assistance should be limited and a job should be demanded of them.

There's this common mentality that everyone out there is scamming the system. I know first hand there are..
Shit, my youngest cousin is... 20 now? hasn't had a job ever, got knocked up and is having a baby. Lives at home with her parents. No car, no job, plans on living with mom and dad soaking up assistance. Pisses me the fk off.  HOWEVER, there's tons of people who it's extremely valid and warranted.

It's easy to lump everyone into one bucket and call them as you see them. It's like everyone who says that drug tests should be given for people who get EBT stamps. It's funny because I come from an area north of the twin cities where there's not really any black/african american population. My family is largely racist it's pretty sad what I hear them say at family gatherings... They assume if the person is black and on welfare that they must do drugs. :shrug: I get it, I had that stereotype as well..
This past winter, There was a report that came out (lemme find it..)
"In February, a report on Tennessee's welfare applicants revealed that merely 37 out of 16,017 applicants tested positive for illegal drug use. That rate comes out to 0.23% of total applicants."

I'm all in for drug screening, I don't want my money going to someone who doesn't need it however.. I'm guessing to have this program in place costs more than the benefits of it...

Long story short. I work hard for my money and don't want to see what I pay in be abused. I'd love my taxes to be trimmed a bit so I'm not paying in as much. The other side of the coin for free tuition, I'd like to see free tuition be granted for a blue collar trade. Pipe fitter, electrician, etc.. Something in the trade sector.. Somewhere in the last 20 years this vision of "you need a degree to be successful" took off and it's a complete shit show now.. You have college kids going to school beause they "" need it, racking up all this debt and they get out of school to find nothing available in what they want.  Get them into a trade where theres not as many people going into it as are coming out! that's what we need!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #1901 on: September 27, 2016, 02:04:07 PM »

this quote from krandall:

Somewhere in the last 20 years this vision of "you need a degree to be successful" took off and it's a complete shit show now.. You have college kids going to school because they "" need it, racking up all this debt and they get out of school to find nothing available in what they want.  Get them into a trade where theres not as many people going into it as are coming out! that's what we need!

dude.

ferk

yes

wow. And money hoarding also equals success. WRONG. living comfortably with your family, and being able to enjoy life, and still handle your responsibilities....time to read that calvin and hobbes strip again, Rando

IMHO, Theres is a place for everyone. But as a society, we've said we don't give a FERK about you if you arent financially successful.  Never mind all those people who are financially successful are just that on the backs of folks who, honestly, work just as hard. Like the people who make our food, stock the shelves where we buy it... those folks don't count anymore. YOu know,Just work harder... and you can be the manager. well.... if they all did that, wed all be fucked. We have to admit we need everyone doing those things.

I lol at those guys who's noses are up "i attended xxxx college" good for you. you still suck. and My brothers College Diploma got him the cart pusher job at wal mart.  it means NOTHING to me.  :rofl: know I bitch about my bro, but I'm not certain he could handle more.  and he does a good job at it. works hard. And Im glad I don't have to do it. So it wouldn't bother me to help a person like that....

as far as taxes.... were earning the most we ever have and it barely feels like it. we get it from both ends. SO, Id just rather my paycheck taxes  go to helping someone who needs it, rather than to a guy who could wipe his ass with hundies, all because he might provide jobs if he gets it. (you know those jobs are in china) Even if that means some poor folks will abuse it. they always will. not gonna stop. but a rich bastard doing that, bothers me WAY more, because he doesn't need the help in the first place.

My big anger right now, is the pharmaceutical industry. Holy ballsacks does that need some more regulations.   :mad:

Online Hefe

• SiteAdmin
    • Email
« Reply #1902 on: September 27, 2016, 03:26:22 PM »
Randy.. I'm not sure I could agree more

of course we need to help those folks who are unable to function normally (like my boy)
I don't believe even most hardcore right wing whack-job would ever dispute that..

I am 100% sure the abuse of the system around here is CRAZY high ... serious problem!
if it's drugs... laziness... or both.. don't know and don't care
would love to see some sort of reform

when I was 18.. mom said... you need to go to College, the Military or GTFO.. I can't afford you..
so I went and got a job at a print shop...

sink or swim...

I could rant for days

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #1903 on: September 27, 2016, 04:06:58 PM »
Randy.. I'm not sure I could agree more

of course we need to help those folks who are unable to function normally (like my boy)
I don't believe even most hardcore right wing whack-job would ever dispute that..

I am 100% sure the abuse of the system around here is CRAZY high ... serious problem!
if it's drugs... laziness... or both.. don't know and don't care
would love to see some sort of reform

when I was 18.. mom said... you need to go to College, the Military or GTFO.. I can't afford you..
so I went and got a job at a print shop...

sink or swim...

I could rant for days

yup, that's how it works. same from My dad. couldn't think of anything I knew I'd want to spend money to learn. so I avoided it. No regret really. Other than I could make a little more I guess (undeservedly) He was like "if you arent going to school, youre going to work. And I did. Riveting and insulating school buses. Was a good gig. Iv'e considered returning to school, but still. for what? and the cost would only be a bit under earnings, and I'd probably have to work more. I don't "love" what I do, but I don't hate it either, I OWN it. We all have to work. That old BS about only doing what you love, I hate that. WE cant ALL do that. You can love what you do and be just as content.  8)

the abuse is that some of those folks were sold the american dream as a gift, and not something you have the ability to earn. Then the companies leave, and they have no way to earn it, so they just take it, because you know.... Americans deserve it.   :rolleyes: then they keep having babies because life is easy. and re-teaching this ethic. and the cycle continues. I could also rant .....about the population size being untenable.

Ill be honest. if everything was taken from me, and it was possible to fudge things to get assistance, I'm not certain I'm above it. Especially with my kids. Don't really care what it takes.

Online Hefe

• SiteAdmin
    • Email
« Reply #1904 on: September 27, 2016, 05:03:52 PM »
what a fuckin mess... and the notion that electing one over the other will fix it is insane!

I just hope whoever gets elected doesn't make it worse