Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XXIV  (Read 102179 times)

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XXIV
« Reply #1845 on: September 02, 2015, 12:56:17 PM »
or
go buy 3 raptors.

:rofl:

jeesh mang! how you really be feelin?  :rofl:

good morning my hate-fueled friend.  :krandall: good to have you back. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm just sayin... the price for these things is to damn high!

You could build a sweet buggy even for 20k!!!!!

krandall=preacher. peels=choir

LOL

just happy to see yamaha finally do it, thats all. and not be another "me-too" id never pay that for an offroad toy.

if i was near dunes.. different story. that thing would be TEE-YITS

Except, if you were near the dunes, you could have 3 trucks, or 3 raptors, or 2 raptors and 2 yfzs, or a dune buggy or two.

not sure how this math doesn't work for you?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #1846 on: September 02, 2015, 02:34:59 PM »
well....ruiner.

you killed it the mood. here I was bein all positive and $Hit.

fuk yamaha, right in their ghey 20,000 dollaa a$$es.

:rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1847 on: September 02, 2015, 02:42:35 PM »
There we go!

about time you jumped on the train.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #1848 on: September 02, 2015, 03:09:03 PM »
should have known better.

<walks back into corner, hands in pocket, kicking dirt>

:nod:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1849 on: September 25, 2015, 09:53:21 AM »
Pictures from Mt Everest (dead bodies and stories behind them)

kinda crazy to think about.

http://imgur.com/gallery/4UJj0

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #1850 on: September 25, 2015, 10:17:54 AM »
Pictures from Mt Everest (dead bodies and stories behind them)

kinda crazy to think about.

http://imgur.com/gallery/4UJj0

gaaah.

::)

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1851 on: October 02, 2015, 09:44:57 AM »
Found this.. pretty much explains it.

Paradox of the day I don't know if I will ever understand:

Conservative - "I have the right to own a gun, I don't even have to explain why, or what I will do with it, that is none of your business. I support common sense laws regarding gun ownership and any person who abuses their right and uses a gun illegally should be SEVERELY punished, removed from society for a VERY long time."

Liberal - "Guns are an evil and should be removed from the majority of society (how to remove 300-400 million guns is a topic I have not heard clearly defined). People don't need guns anymore, don't need high capacity magazines or ammo. However people caught using a gun in a crime don't warrant any special punishment, armed robbery or home invasion with a gun, 2-3 years in prison and back on the street as prison is not the solution to many criminal problems."

There will never be a perfect solution to this issue in a free society where gun ownership is protected by our highest document and mental illness seems to be a difficult to control problem. The only path I can see that even comes close to approaching any chance of modest success is the conservative option above. You can have a gun, but if you use it in the commission of a crime or in any other way abuse your right to own a gun, game over, you are gone from the program for a very very long time. Would that solve all the problems, of course not, but I am open to "better" ideas if anyone has them.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #1852 on: October 02, 2015, 10:26:47 AM »
Found this.. pretty much explains it.

Paradox of the day I don't know if I will ever understand:

Conservative - "I have the right to own a gun, I don't even have to explain why, or what I will do with it, that is none of your business. I support common sense laws regarding gun ownership and any person who abuses their right and uses a gun illegally should be SEVERELY punished, removed from society for a VERY long time."

Liberal - "Guns are an evil and should be removed from the majority of society (how to remove 300-400 million guns is a topic I have not heard clearly defined). People don't need guns anymore, don't need high capacity magazines or ammo. However people caught using a gun in a crime don't warrant any special punishment, armed robbery or home invasion with a gun, 2-3 years in prison and back on the street as prison is not the solution to many criminal problems."

There will never be a perfect solution to this issue in a free society where gun ownership is protected by our highest document and mental illness seems to be a difficult to control problem. The only path I can see that even comes close to approaching any chance of modest success is the conservative option above. You can have a gun, but if you use it in the commission of a crime or in any other way abuse your right to own a gun, game over, you are gone from the program for a very very long time. Would that solve all the problems, of course not, but I am open to "better" ideas if anyone has them.

something needs to be done. I WANT to be on conservative side  here.... but when bad shit like this happens, and instead of sadness that children have died, the first thing you do is clutch your pistols like "my precious" you make ALL of us gun owners look bad.

Agreed, you should have a right to own a gun. BUT. it shouldn't be so damned easy to buy and sell them. period. the market is flooded with them. EVERYbody has one. 2nd amendment written long before police departments...and close neighbors. lol that was your main source of protection, and/or feeding your family. we dont all NEED them. I don't think it is a RIGHT anymore, as much as it is a privilege our forefathers gave us. By all means exercise it. but shut the f**k up about it already.

couple interesting things made me think.... everybody STILL all like "al qaeda or ISIS gonna kill us all!" Umm no well do it ourselves, thank you allah.    :(

sick to my stomach again, my friend.  ::)

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1853 on: October 02, 2015, 10:51:33 AM »
I think the thing I struggle with is...

You can't have an educated debate on it because everyone has their feelings involved with it. I just attempted to reply to two different people on facebook about this. There's just so much damn ignorance its' not even funny. someones response that I chose to ignore and I quote

"Personall, I think they have been brainwashed by Obamas people to do the killings. There have been more mass shootings under Obama than under all the other presidents combined. Coincidence? I think not!"

I have typed up responses about 10x to that and ended up just closing it. I'm just burnt out with the ignorance. The thought is.. ERMAHGERD. if they change one rule that means they are gonna keep slowly changing rules until I can't have my GUN! NOOOOO!!!!!

Jesus fucking H. RELAX YOU FUKWITS!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #1854 on: October 02, 2015, 11:54:30 AM »
I think the thing I struggle with is...

You can't have an educated debate on it because everyone has their feelings involved with it. I just attempted to reply to two different people on facebook about this. There's just so much damn ignorance its' not even funny. someones response that I chose to ignore and I quote

"Personall, I think they have been brainwashed by Obamas people to do the killings. There have been more mass shootings under Obama than under all the other presidents combined. Coincidence? I think not!"

I have typed up responses about 10x to that and ended up just closing it. I'm just burnt out with the ignorance. The thought is.. ERMAHGERD. if they change one rule that means they are gonna keep slowly changing rules until I can't have my GUN! NOOOOO!!!!!

Jesus fucking H. RELAX YOU FUKWITS!

internet high five.  same thing here.... type out logical thought, erase, because you know you'll just be insulted for being "anti-american"

:/

indeed, we have our feelings. I certainly have mine. I'm a born yankee lol and find no "NEED" for a gun as a right. but I use my head, let them have them.

I wouldn't mind receiving the same thought in return.

more of a "i'm lucky to have them, i shall take care of them and know their power." instead of "these are mine, Ill murder everyone who tries to touch them because merika" crap. :)

guns indeed are not the problem(by themselves)

HOWEVER. the kid that shot up the school... imagine if he'd only found a baseball bat instead. would he have still done it... and would it have resulted in so much death?

hardly.

I dont know the whole story, kinda dont wanna. just sorta generalizing... makes me sick.

Offline Mad Dog

• Grand Masta Sexy
  • VIP
  • Street Cred: 24
« Reply #1855 on: October 04, 2015, 03:24:44 PM »
The populace is consumed by fear, a collection of fears exacerbated and heightened by those who have something to gain from it as the NRA collects record surpluses and the gun industry sees the best market in modern history.  Conservatives shout about their rights from the rooftops, liberals scream literal bloody murder, and meanwhile nothing gets done because it's far more profitable for both sides to campaign on these problems than come together to discover what to do about them.  Those who try and find solutions are doomed; conservatives to political suicide and liberals to vague half-measures that have little hope of identifying or solving the root cause.

We, the forum, just like the nation, have had these conversations on a regular basis as these shootings have occurred.  During the aftermath of one of the last ones I posted an article, I believe in the shoutbox, that called these things part of our collective routine and that we should stop acting outraged because we've proven we don't really care or have any intention of doing anything about them.  It would appear as though the President has come to the same realization.  Let's just hope none of it ever happens to someone we know and love because I don't think we could handle it when we found out no one else really cared.

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #1856 on: October 05, 2015, 07:59:31 AM »
meanwhile nothing gets done because it's far more profitable for both sides to campaign on these problems than come together to discover what to do about them.

I <3 M.D.

:thumbs:

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1857 on: October 05, 2015, 09:07:18 AM »
meanwhile nothing gets done because it's far more profitable for both sides to campaign on these problems than come together to discover what to do about them.

I <3 M.D.

:thumbs:

Mad Dog, you rock. Best way to put it, for reals.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1858 on: October 08, 2015, 08:40:57 AM »
People suck lol

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #1859 on: October 08, 2015, 08:58:02 AM »
YEP.

its crazy that pre-conceived hate can drive a belief so much, that facts would be ignored. humanity has learned nothing.

lost a FB family member not long ago. posted a OBVIOUSLY(and poorly) photoshopped photo of the Pres and First lady with LEFT hand over their right side of chest for the pledge.

said same thing. "look at this disrespectful piece of s*it.

I called her and everyone of her idiot friends in the comments a hatemonger -she deleted me. "bye felicia"  :rofl:

good or bad president...whatever you think, the level of disgusting disrespect for him and his family's well being make me nauseous.

saying hes dumb. has bad ideas... that fine, THAT is "Dissent" . But, calling him a criminal, a terrorist, or worse, solely because votes didnt go your way..... nope. you are just an asshole. and wishing the president dead. youre just a sucky human being.