Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XXIV  (Read 102180 times)

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
  • Street Cred: 50
  • Carpe Cerevisi!!! (Sieze the beer!!)
    • Email
Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XXIV
« Reply #1755 on: December 15, 2014, 02:05:29 PM »

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1756 on: December 19, 2014, 01:54:24 PM »

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #1757 on: December 19, 2014, 02:16:16 PM »
ooh aint no meth like moon of endor  meth.  :rofl:   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1758 on: January 15, 2015, 06:40:22 AM »

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #1759 on: January 15, 2015, 08:20:11 AM »

my sis sent me this a few weeks ago.

I actually think of this topic quite a lol. EVERYONE offended by something. I would say, because the "togetherness" the internet creates,
topics can not be totally discriminated. whereas, Before, you could hide yourself from ideas you don't like by bunkering yourself within your cozy groups. So, now,you see everybody's points of view, and, instead of accepting alternative ideals, we are shocked that those opposing points even exist, and assume those people are stupid, or uninformed.  :lol: and :shrug: crazy ideas existed long before the web, they just spread faster now. :)

Personally Ive been trying to chill on phone/net usage... Really, on this cruise were taking, I'm interested to see how my family(and myself) will react without our "buffers" Ive told them, as the boat hits the open water, were gonna have a glass of whiskey, and have a "shut the phones off party" :lol: synchronized airplane mode. :lol: My Sister and her husband have really bad "glowing faces" :rofl: I find myself lately, when stressed, grabbing the phone...playing games surfing...whatever, like an OCD almost. but at least not in social situations. My mom likes to chastise us about looking at the phones....but really, since we bought her the iphone. shes buried in that sucka. :lol:

which is not to say i'm against tech or internet, that is just ridonkulous.  I think that would be like being against reading and writing, almost as far as human development goes. I Just want to see how I feel when I "turn off"

:thumbs:  ;)

« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 08:23:43 AM by Peels »
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1760 on: January 15, 2015, 09:48:13 AM »
Lol. It's not often enough that I get to turn off my phone. I try to every time I head up to my parents place though. I'm definitely a lot better at it now than I was a couple years ago. Especially after having a S/O in my life.  :lol:

I like to people watch while I'm walking the sky ways at work. I laugh every time I see someone walking with their face buried in their phone or even on an elevator. It's that nervous *tick* that they are hoping if someone else gets on the elevator they can hopefully miss having a conversation with an actual person.

I think that's where the demise of human interaction will be.. Is people are getting less and less comfortable with human interaction.
It's rather sad imo.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #1761 on: January 15, 2015, 10:09:02 AM »
exactly.

Im not the most outgoing guy...but I dont wanna be THAT way either. Its human nature, but we gotta be aware of it. Its much more of a city thing... not meant as offense. but people do it here too.

Its funny, if you see someone doing it....make it a point to call them out. talk to them. I do it sometimes. Ask a serious question. Like the time...or an address or something. They look up, you can tell what kinda person they are. Either a grimacing "damn you, other human! i was moving my jewels" look :rofl: or "Oh thank you for interacting with me" look :lol:

good stuff.

the reality is, we are attached to the phones, they are important. But the more we use them to try to ignore other (different) people, the faster we devolve into a bunch of old shrews :lol:

Had someone ask me once if I get annoyed at FB with all the political views, and didnt understand why I dont delete the "weird" people. not really...I mean...its important to hear alternative views. Love them or hate them.  I get a facial twitch when I see the "government should stay out of my house, unless, of course they're promoting MY personal views, so we MUST let them in immediately" (gay marriage debate reference) but....you know, thats the whole point of how I see the web. if you keep just sucking in the same info you already know, then you know a whole lot about jack shit. :rofl:  :thumbs: 

oh, also. the f88king  damned selfie. that was over the minute it started. so irritating. ESPECIALLY when older people(my age lol) do it. its sad.

and DOODZ. it isnt cool. stahp. when I see them, I think either "jeez your self esteem sucks" or "you conceited f**K no one wants to see you every day" NOBODY.

nice up here on the soapbox today.  8)

Offline Mad Dog

• Grand Masta Sexy
  • VIP
  • Street Cred: 24
« Reply #1762 on: January 15, 2015, 10:30:00 AM »
^^^^Good reading, thank you gentlemen.

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #1763 on: January 15, 2015, 10:48:10 AM »
RANDY!

MD called us gentlemen.

<giggle>

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1764 on: January 15, 2015, 01:14:32 PM »
RANDY!

MD called us gentlemen.

<giggle>
:five:

YES

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1765 on: January 30, 2015, 07:50:54 AM »
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 08:19:17 AM by Krandall »

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #1766 on: February 02, 2015, 08:00:01 AM »
wtf LOL

what kind of gym we in?

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1767 on: February 03, 2015, 10:34:24 AM »

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1769 on: February 04, 2015, 01:50:13 PM »
you are NOT allowed to come in after a fucking year and ban me. DO YOU KNOW YOU YOU EFFIN WITH :nazi:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here: