Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XXIV  (Read 102133 times)

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
  • Street Cred: 50
  • Carpe Cerevisi!!! (Sieze the beer!!)
    • Email
Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XXIV
« Reply #1155 on: October 23, 2012, 12:29:57 PM »
Krandall, i thoroughly enjoyed your shoutbox rant. was a good lol, but srs....

that is 100% how i feel.  ;)

somehow american conservative politics has come to mean: "differing opinions are completely wrong, and therefore, anyone holding such opinions is inherently less american than me, and I should repeatedly insult them for it" I don't get how someone would think saying im stupid for voting liberal is gonna sway my vote...? "oh duh...my bad....my ideas mean nothing, you win" :lol:

I'm seriously sick of it.

we SHOULD have differing opinions. A small or even larger business owner is obviously going to think differently than me...if we all thought the same thing, we might as well be living in a 3rd world country somewhere....

I will always lean liberal, because I will NEVER vote pro life or anything that makes someone feel wrong for their beliefs or sexual preference.  even though I am a parent.... Especially, the idea that christianity is the only way to go....   :confused: there were religions before you, your shit stinks just as much as those.  And, you know what...? I don't mind paying even extra taxes to make sure those things are true...We live in a great country, sometimes, I feel like I could even do more....tax is life. Small price to pay for the freedom we have.....

there are always going to be people not doing their fair share...no amount of government fixes is going to change that....they'll just find more sneaky ways of doing so....or more crime will occur, take your pic. idiots just need to stop having babies.  :lol:

all that being said. I also dont trust mormons. weirdest, and most money grubbing religion out there...

I too shall make fb go away for awhile :)

my rant is now done.  :nod:

A. That's not just Conservatives politics
B. Don't lump us Conservatives into one pile. I am Conservative becuase I believe in smaller government, the core of Conservatism...that's it.
C. I also believe so many of these "National" issues could be decided on more local levels. IE Pro-Life/Pro-Choice...Why do we need one set of rules nationally? Let each state, or even bettter local government enable the wills of their people. And if a you don't like the decision.......Option 1: GET OFF YOUR DEAD phucking ASSES MERIKA! I swear we are the most politically lazy people on earth. We'll spend hours bitching on the interweb about policy or indiviuals, but can't be bothered to walk out front door and make a difference. Option 2: If you can not stand living in a communtiy that has legalized, or illeagalized something important to you.....MOVE TO WHERE IT SUITS YOU!

Our government is deadlocked on some of these issues, to which they have no buisness....Gun Control? Let the states/counties/cities decide for themselves, they're the ones who will have to deal with the reamifications of any decision. Abortion......same answer. Same Sex marrige...same answer.  This philosophy could defuse National level Partisanship, and allow the Fed to function becuase "Party Lines" wouldn't dictate as much.

The Fed should be concerned with inter-state and international issues. Period.

4. One tax code for all. phuck taxing higher tax brackets higher amounts. The term "Middle Class" is used way, way, way too much in this BS. People who make ~40K a year and People who make ~100K have completely different concerns. And oh by the way, that simple income # doesn't relfect my fiscal responsibilites (IE 5 kids).  Where does it say we have "the right to persue life liberty and the pursuit of happiness....until you have too much in our opinion, then we're gonna take some back"....I don't know about you, but I'll never be "Satisfied" with my income, I will always push myself a little bit harder to accomplish more. I firmly believe that everyone is in competion in this world, you either stand up and take the intiative, or someone takes it from you. So if I achieve "Success" on my own merits, my own sweat, and by the same rules, advantages, challenges, and risks as every other human fukking being, I should be forced to pay more into the till for it? No, sorry, phuck you. I am fully capable, and willing to help anyone who asks, i don't need to be forced to pay more becuase I achieved more. I, like you Peelio, have no issue paying my taxes, and I pay in my share. And would gladly pay more if required, but required of all!

I just cannot understand how we can punish people for achievement of the American Dream? Isn't that what we all should aspire too? But with a fixed tax hike, at some point I will lose money by succeding too much....WTF?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 12:36:04 PM by Colorado700R »

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #1156 on: October 23, 2012, 01:10:39 PM »
yeah sorry, i should have not worded it that way.... the shit flies through both sets of fans.  :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #1157 on: October 23, 2012, 01:28:53 PM »
also, your number 4....is the reason i only just "lean" liberal, not wave the flag for them....

Also, for some folks its TOO easy, and for others, its TOO difficult. IE: single drug addicted mom plopping out babies for food stamps vs. a veteran who cannot find a job due to ptsd or something along those lines...which one should struggle more?

note:  I am WAY more conservative than I used to be...at some point, the switch might flip due to the above issues...just hasn't yet.

;)

I just don't like the way the whole thing is handled any more. 2 party politics I think is not helping us....Why should I give up one belief vs the other? candidate base their beliefs on what will move them further WITHIN THE PARTY.... then they get the office, and folks from the other party refuse to work with them, solely because of the party affiliation. its plain stupid :)

nothing is genuine it seems. :shrug:

movin on....
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
    • Email
« Reply #1158 on: October 23, 2012, 01:31:55 PM »
Pat for Ceaser!

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
    • Email
« Reply #1159 on: October 23, 2012, 01:44:08 PM »
Not to continue on the rant, but...

I also think we all feel inhibited in the discussion of our polical views becuase they are so polarizing. This lack of true discussion (Not argueing, or pointing fingers) disables us from finding common ground. We are so afraid of offending each other, that we will go out of our way to avoid the very topics that could unite us.

Rant off.

Offline Hefe

• SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1
  • Testicular Sanitation Personnel
    • Email
« Reply #1160 on: October 23, 2012, 02:20:55 PM »
wow Aaron.. well said sir...
I was gonna type almost the same thing... NICE!

and Peels.. it is a sad state of affairs that one or 2 issues (Gay Marriage, right to life..etc) will make someone vote in a way that he or she doesn't exactly believe in!
I feel the same (yet opposite) about all the entitlements, and constant borrowing money, gun control.. etc.

the thing that age has taught me is to beleive that my friends are smart enough to vote for themselfs, and I can love them the same no matter what!

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #1161 on: October 23, 2012, 02:24:34 PM »

and Peels.. it is a sad state of affairs that one or 2 issues (Gay Marriage, right to life..etc) will make someone vote in a way that he or she doesn't exactly believe in!
I feel the same (yet opposite) about all the entitlements, and constant borrowing money, gun control.. etc.

the thing that age has taught me is to beleive that my friends are smart enough to vote for themselfs, and I can love them the same no matter what!

more to it than just that. And I said I just lean that way, its not set in stone, ever..  ;)

Offline Hefe

• SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1
  • Testicular Sanitation Personnel
    • Email
« Reply #1162 on: October 23, 2012, 03:47:24 PM »
:thumbs:

like Aaron said .. lets have them get out of the way.. give the power to the states.. and do what they are there to do

Online Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1163 on: October 24, 2012, 08:39:00 AM »

and boy do you love em.. :dance:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
    • Email
« Reply #1164 on: October 24, 2012, 10:48:31 AM »

more to it than just that. And I said I just lean that way, its not set in stone, ever..  ;)

Come to the Darkside...we have tots...and black helmets with breathing "Enhancements" :vader:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #1165 on: October 24, 2012, 11:15:05 AM »
LOL either side is dark. imma skirt the middle, and dip a toe into both buckets of fail  :lol:

Offline dragonz

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 6
  • Dammed if I do & Dammed if I don't
    • Real Robots!
    • Email
2003 Raptor 660LE
719cc with Kenz 13.5:1 piston
X-4 cam & no decomp
39mm FCR's
HV ported head
Ferrea SS Valves
CT Sonic Exhaust
GYTR Clutch

ASR +3+1 A-Arms & Works Tripple Rates
450 Front Calipers
+2 Extended Swingarm
G-Force Axle & Hubs.
Pro Armour Skid Plate
Tusk Nerfs

Gonna be a fun ride now!

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
    • Email
« Reply #1167 on: October 26, 2012, 08:13:21 AM »
:thumbs:

like Aaron said .. lets have them get out of the way.. give the power to the states.. and do what they are there to do

ERMAHGERD you are so HAWT right now! :raptorrally:

Online Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1168 on: November 06, 2012, 01:17:38 PM »
Headed west in 3 hours.

Gonna meet funnerz in SF. We gonna hop skip an jump aroun San Francisco for a couple days. Then Hang out w/ geo/sierra (verify she's a real person...............)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Online Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1169 on: November 12, 2012, 08:07:59 AM »
Here's where it puts them.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here: