GUNNY! DEFEND YOURSELF!!!

Started by Troy, August 23, 2010, 09:45:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy

OK Mikey I need some clarification here.  I hear that your bike is a pretty fast machine but I see Aaron everywhere talking very very publicly about whooping your ass like you owe him money in 6 different locations 6 different times.  Is this the truth he speaks?  We really need to hear your side of the story or we're all gonna have to assume Aaron is right and your bike is a slow POS, say it aint so Mikey!!!

socalrappy700

My bike is crazy fast, it runs on the crushed dreams from the cast of slum dog millionaire.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

so far it's 4 times Troy, Walden would have been 5, LS rally 6 :lol:

Peelz

Quote from: socalrappy700 on August 23, 2010, 09:50:43 AM
My bike is crazy fast, it runs on the crushed dreams from the cast of slum dog millionaire.

:rofl:
my bike is so fast... well...it just is cuz I said so. :lol: :rev:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Magz

My bike dropped peels like a bad habit ........ Does that cout as fast :rev:

Gunz

In Walden, Colorados bike destroyed mine. Come to find out the tube between the tb and head was off, even so Aarons bike was a monster.

Little Sahara, Aaron and I would swap wins. Now when he got on my bike and I on his, he won everytime. Basically beating me with my own bike.

Kansas, No effing way did he even come close. Out of 10-20 races, he one ZERO. Sometimes upto 2 or more lengths behind... Excuses everytime.

St A's, I'm not sure. Aaron did you beat me up the hill? Maybe once, I really don't know. I do remember destroying him up the hill and pulling away from him like smokey and the bandit. That was the first 3-4 pulls. I did some tire/gear combos and he hung with me after that. I'd like to also add that my clutch was hella slipping. Hence the new gytr clutch... hinson basket... and bearings in the garage.

Now, here's the scoop... I reaaaaaaally suck at straight racing. I smashed my face about 3 years ago on the bars purdy bad out at LS and ever since then I've been a bitch and my starts suck. Aaron can definitely pull me at the line and I have to chase him down. I'd like to also add that my 500lb bike is a substantial amount heavier then his and that he is aleast 20lb+ lighter then me. If I put troywcc on my bike against Aaron and his bike. Troy will be beat him by 5 everytime.

That's my story. More or less Coloradok5 is just trying to get me fired up, thats all it is. He's a better racer then I am or care to be. No biggie, I love em... nuff said. But my bike would kick the holy fukc out of his bike in a kungfu fight.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Troy

That my friend is a great answer, no more questions sir.  The court rests   :rofl:

Colorado700R

phucker

shit i will be happy for my quad to just not blow up

Troy

Aaron are you seriously not going to respond to this?         :rofl:

Colorado700R

meh, he's got his story I got the truff...:lol:

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar