Ride Time?

Started by Peelz, June 20, 2008, 06:12:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

Post how much time you actually get to ride your Raptors/yfz's, whatever. I am curious to see if there is a correlation between high post counts, and low ride time.  :grin_nod:  ;)

I give this 4 posts before the mini whores have this completely derailed.  :rofl:

me - twice a month, 4-5 hrs of riding, maybe. Probably right in the middle.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

I'm about the same right now, I've been really busy.  But when I make it up to my parents place I log at least 10 hours of riding in a weekend.  I'll be going up there on the 4th for a 5 day weekend.   :clap:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

preddy08

Quote from: Peels660 on June 20, 2008, 06:12:23 AM
Post how much time you actually get to ride your Raptors/yfz's, whatever. I am curious to see if there is a correlation between high post counts, and low ride time.  :grin_nod:  ;)

I give this 4 posts before the mini whores have this completely derailed.  :rofl:

me - twice a month, 4-5 hrs of riding, maybe. Probably right in the middle.

Well if all my riding buddies were up and runnin I would take a trip about once a month and ride twice a week. Now that 3 out of 4 of my riding buddys are broke down I have'nt riden in about a month. That and the rain doesnt help

Every year we go to little sahara in the spring, colorado in the middle of the summer and numerous trips to bussy and halsey.
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

socalrappy700

You need to find new friends.  Last weekend I was riding alone for awhile.   :thumbs:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

When my bro had his wheeler, it was every weekend 3-6 hours at a time. Now I'm all by myself.. about 2 -3 times a month maybe a total of 4 hours. :(

But my bro called me yesterday, said he was closer to getting a rappy... hopefully he doesn't turn into another "Dick"

:rofl:

JK DICK! :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

socalrappy700

Is he working now?  I hope he picks one up before the rally.  If he gets one soon your riding time will start to pick up.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

preddy08

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on June 20, 2008, 07:46:16 AM
You need to find new friends.  Last weekend I was riding alone for awhile.   :thumbs:

Tell me about it!

A month ago I drove to bussey by myself met up with a buddy and rode at bussey for about 6 hours and I blew my rear shock and my buddy striped out his rear hubs. So I said screw it and drove back to Omaha at one in the morning. SHITTY WEEKEND!!
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

exentix

during riding season, its usually every other weekend we got for a ride for around 3-4 hours. in the winter i went to my friends house to ride and got around 10 hrs in in a weekend  :thumbs:

who else but rk

i havent rode at all thei summer due to me selling
once i get my bike
3-4 times a week
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

grap660

during desert session i ride twice every month 1 weekend glamis and another weekend ocotillo wells . during summer wostly ride trails in baja and go on our fishing trip to san felipe or san hentin and i also ride the 20 acres my g-ma owns here in northern  san diego
2004 raptor 660 blue, alba racing pipe,pro flow kit,pro design foam filter,jetted,gytr skid plate,razr 2 on rear,monster stickers,

dads 2005 yfz 450 alba edtion,alba racing pipe,alba racing graphics,trinty intake,itp holeshots on rear,tag handle barz,jetted,cam mod

RR34

been 5 times this month so far. usually only go every other weekend but since its summer.. i go more.
clock in about 6-8 hours everytime. leave at 6:30AM get home at dark.
f*ck the system? i didnt even know there was a system!

http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=119&i=12144039584121zx

Peelz

RR34 on topic? WOW! I am impressed!  :P

I am dying waiting for my trip to little sahara. Oct 6-10th. I will baby my rappy until then, so I don't break it...Yeah right! But, it has been two weeks since I went out. I was hoping to go try out my new boots, but I have soooo much work to get done, probably wont. :(  I'm sure the rest of you can relate.

I would like to check out the park in Bussey, Ia, just haven't had time. I heard it was better for utility bikes.

Excellent replies, It's nice to know I'm not the only one.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

RR34

Quote from: Peels660 on June 20, 2008, 10:55:07 AM
RR34 on topic? WOW! I am impressed!  :P

I am dying waiting for my trip to little sahara. Oct 6-10th. I will baby my rappy until then, so I don't break it...Yeah right! But, it has been two weeks since I went out. I was hoping to go try out my new boots, but I have soooo much work to get done, probably wont. :(  I'm sure the rest of you can relate.

I would like to check out the park in Bussey, Ia, just haven't had time. I heard it was better for utility bikes.

Excellent replies, It's nice to know I'm not the only one.

yep. only had 1 mt. dew today.
f*ck the system? i didnt even know there was a system!

http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=119&i=12144039584121zx

kyledvor61

usually every 2-3 days for half an hour in my yard.