Where you come from, Omaha Nebraska!

Started by preddy08, August 09, 2010, 09:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

preddy08

Just a little 81hp trail bike.

preddy08

The comments are great!

Horsesmouth15 - "I'm pretty sure I saw Whyte Myk giving Lucky Charm a nibble knob at Family Fun Center." < Family Fun Center is a local arcade/water park.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

jdole81 - "Ed Hardy sucks...just like this song."

fadedmusicinyourmout - "Memo to EveryONe that Lives in OMAHA......When you post a negative comment, Please include you Address so that I can show up at your house & Punch You in Your Face.....Thank you For Your Cooperation............FADER__­Faded Mu$iC ProduCtion$"

socalrappy700

So if we dropped those kids off in Watts just how long do you think they would last?
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

preddy08

Quote from: socalrappy700 on August 09, 2010, 09:22:49 PM
So if we dropped those kids off in Watts just how long do you think they would last?

I just like to give them shit. There's some pretty ruff areas of omaha, for omaha that is.

socalrappy700

Quote from: preddy08 on August 09, 2010, 09:25:09 PM
Quote from: socalrappy700 on August 09, 2010, 09:22:49 PM

I just like to give them shit. There's some pretty ruff areas of omaha, for omaha that is.

No doubt, every town has a bad area.  But South central LA scares the shit out of me.  I'm doing a Burlington Coat Factory in Compton.   :help:  Like I said, I get the shit jobs working for family.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

disco

I took a pic of that brick building with Omaha painted on it.  I never knew I was in such danger when I took it.  I must pretty gangsta myself.   :lol:  Nobody messed wif me.

We got bag lady's, dudes walking around with nine's....
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

preddy08

Quote from: disco on August 09, 2010, 09:53:04 PM
I took a pic of that brick building with Omaha painted on it.  I never knew I was in such danger when I took it.  I must pretty gangsta myself.   :lol:  Nobody messed wif me.

I'm pretty sure that that part of Omaha is pretty nice actually. I'm not sure what they were trying to accomplish by standing there.

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

disco

Quote from: disco on August 09, 2010, 09:53:04 PM

That was from a movie but I forgot the name.

I think that building is downtown or at the edge of it, so it's a nice area actually.
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

NaturalRaptor

The K5 at the start is in pretty good shape!
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

Peelz

W----------------T-------------------F!!!

:rofl:

I was waiting for it to be funny. but it was serious......

which made it even FUNNIER! :rofl:

I didn't know you had that flow Preddy.....spit it gangsta! :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

preddy08

We need the peelz version,   "Where you come from, New London Iowa!"

Eh, doesn't quite roll off the tongue though :(

Peelz

kornfed records 4 life

all i got:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G1_sTYS14k&feature=related

not terrible either, just don't look at the guy :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

(heard this on the radio this AM:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AuEuYyfL0o   )

pretty sure its peelz song. :rofl:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once