Whats the deal with holeshot design....Any 1 here from them lately?

Started by gonzaraptor, August 06, 2010, 06:21:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gonzaraptor

Im trying to get in contact with Jerry eastman.Has any 1 done any bussness with him since he closed shop?Ispoke with him at the time he closed and he said he would still do work from home so i left him my build .NOw i have not had no contact with him since and i cant seem to get in touch with him since.I have called and e mailed....no luck...any 1?

Spartan

Last I heard they were in the process of moving their site, and Jerry does not do the HD thing full time...I will get ahold of my friend who is in the area and find out what's up for you.

gonzaraptor

yeah.that b awsome.last he told me was that he was going stick to smaller work and since he had my engine build 4 so long he felt that he should finish my build ,so i decided to let hi.since then no contact.i know thats not like Jerry...by the way im Daniel,and its a complete engine of mine hes doing.

Geo

Hey Daniel, where are you located? I know Jerry...I'll give him a call...

I am George, btw.

gonzaraptor

Thanks George.Im located in cental california.Monterey County.Small town called Gonzales.Yeah if u get in touch with him let me know....

Spartan

Jerry should be calling you shortly, I Talked with Geo last night and he said he will contact you asap

gonzaraptor

Thanks spartan 727....much appreciated.Iknew some 1 on here might b of some help. :thumbs:I will b waiting 4 a call.

gonzaraptor

Got in touch with with Jerry...met up with him.thanks once angain fellas...

Spartan

gonzaraptor

yeah.same here...hope things get better 4 the guys there cool ass people.

Krandall

any more pics of that quad in your avatar? Looks like a BEAST!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

gonzaraptor

yeah its a banshee....know im ready 2 build me a rappy 2 compete with this 1