What annoys you?

Started by RR34, June 19, 2008, 06:08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flynbyu

Quote from: who else but rk on June 20, 2008, 09:27:46 AM
Quote from: Flynbyu on June 19, 2008, 09:41:32 PM
Quote from: who else but rk on June 19, 2008, 09:40:21 PM
theres a vette owner on tv right now. guy has a bone stock vette with all z06 parts. tool  :lol:

That's nuts.

~Brian
i meant body parts. no engine mods or anything. it  didnt even sound right

There's a guy that has converted his C6 to Z06 look a like. It's aconvertible, and he's dumped a buttload of coin in it. www.DPECorvettes.com/gpage1.html

The baddest Corvette I've ever seen that isn't a drag car.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Quote from: Flynbyu on June 20, 2008, 09:34:34 AM
theres a vette owner on tv right now. guy has a bone stock vette with all z06 parts. tool  :lol:

That's nuts.

~Brian

There's a guy that has converted his C6 to Z06 look a like. It's aconvertible, and he's dumped a buttload of coin in it. www.DPECorvettes.com/gpage1.html

~Brian

Oh GERD thats hot!!    :clap:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

That's nuts.

~Brian

~Brian

Just needs to be Black. ;)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

There are some killer clips of it on YouTube.

Keyword: DPE Corvettes

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Quote from: Krandall on June 20, 2008, 09:43:56 AM

That's nuts.

~Brian

~Brian

Just needs to be Black. ;)

I like the yellow for the convertible, but if it was a hatch back it would need to be black.  I love how Brians looks without the top on.  
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

grap660

this is what annoys me

1. my uncle cause he owes me a new subframe for my 660  :mad:
2.some of my dirtbike friends who make fun of me cause i ride a quad
3. honda riders mostly my cousin
4.people in mexico that dont wear helmets when riding a morotcycle
2004 raptor 660 blue, alba racing pipe,pro flow kit,pro design foam filter,jetted,gytr skid plate,razr 2 on rear,monster stickers,

dads 2005 yfz 450 alba edtion,alba racing pipe,alba racing graphics,trinty intake,itp holeshots on rear,tag handle barz,jetted,cam mod

RR34

Quote from: grap660 on June 20, 2008, 09:58:55 AM
this is what annoys me

hell yeah brother. i got a  cousin who rides a 450r thinks its the best thing ever invented. and all of my friends ride dirtbikes and make fun of me.
f*ck the system? i didnt even know there was a system!

http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=119&i=12144039584121zx

Flynbyu

I roll with the solid yellow top when it get hot. The tinted glass only blocks so much, and with black leather, it's pretty hot. When it's cooler or at night, I roll the clear black top. It breaks up the yellow a bit. I love it with the top out, it's a blast to drive it like that.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

grap660

Quote from: RR34 on June 20, 2008, 10:14:19 AM
Quote from: grap660 on June 20, 2008, 09:58:55 AM
this is what annoys me

hell yeah brother. i got a  cousin who rides a 450r thinks its the best thing ever invented. and all of my friends ride dirtbikes and make fun of me.

my cousin rides a 400ex :lol: and he talks alot smack about hes 400 can bet my 660 and then he comes up with excuses after i bet him :clap:
2004 raptor 660 blue, alba racing pipe,pro flow kit,pro design foam filter,jetted,gytr skid plate,razr 2 on rear,monster stickers,

dads 2005 yfz 450 alba edtion,alba racing pipe,alba racing graphics,trinty intake,itp holeshots on rear,tag handle barz,jetted,cam mod

RR34

that sounds so familiar..... :lol:
f*ck the system? i didnt even know there was a system!

http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=119&i=12144039584121zx

grap660

Quote from: RR34 on June 20, 2008, 10:19:47 AM
that sounds so familiar..... :lol:
it probley does but sometimes i fell bad for him :( cause most of are family owns a yamaha my aunt and uncle my cousins parents both own raptor 700 and our other uncles own 700s too and 2 other uncles own yfzs and my dad use to own a banshee before it was stolen and they always gang up on him

who else but rk

That's nuts.

~Brian

~Brian
i kno that vette. its pretty sweet

that wasnt the one tho.
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

kyledvor61

Peelz

1. people that constantly call in sick to work. Then wonder "why ain't I got no raise"
2. Giant SUV's that will never see dirt.
3. Nascar
4. Country Music
5. Those who don't vote and still think they have the right to complain about gov't.
6. The smell of a car that has been smoked in, with cheap cigarettes. (This did not bother me until I quit smoking) I spent 3 hrs steam cleaning my truck to get the smell out.
7. Most Harley guys. Dude, your bike is not faster than mine, regardless of what logo is   plastered all over your t-shirt. Seriously gets old. I could go on about this one! Notice I underlined "most".
8. People who blame mexicans for alll their problems. Not everyone, just the fat lazy guys, who don't want to work hard.
9. Blatant mispronunciation of common words. (nucular, tiyota, etc.)
10. Reality TV. When I turn on the tube, I do not want reality, I've dealt with "reality" all damn day already. :lol:

no specific order here, just my .02

WOW, I feel better, thanx for this thread. :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

kyledvor61

Quote from: Peels660 on June 20, 2008, 11:48:55 AM
1. people that constantly call in sick to work. Then wonder "why ain't I got no raise"
2. Giant SUV's that will never see dirt.
3. Nascar
4. Country Music
5. Those who don't vote and still think they have the right to complain about gov't.
6. The smell of a car that has been smoked in, with cheap cigarettes. (This did not bother me until I quit smoking) I spent 3 hrs steam cleaning my truck to get the smell out.
7. Most Harley guys. Dude, your bike is not faster than mine, regardless of what logo is   plastered all over your t-shirt. Seriously gets old. I could go on about this one! Notice I underlined "most".
8. People who blame mexicans for alll their problems. Not everyone, just the fat lazy guys, who don't want to work hard.
9. Blatant mispronunciation of common words. (nucular, tiyota, etc.)
10. Reality TV. When I turn on the tube, I do not want reality, I've dealt with "reality" all damn day already. :lol:

no specific order here, just my .02

WOW, I feel better, thanx for this thread. :thumbs:

Glad someone else said it!

but im a dragracer so i guess thats not much better :lol: