Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: NW Raptor Rally 2011 May 12th, 13th, and 14th at Winchester Bay Oregon  (Read 6221 times)

Offline ordunner

• Street Cred: 0
Just one more Outstanding donation:

Branden Moore at Ramsey Waite Co
1.dobech fi controller raptor 700
2.oem yamaha complete clutch kit raptor 700
3.thor 50/50 boots size 11 and 12
4. 3 youth helmets 2 girls 1 boys
5. plus i can gather up some shirts and jerseys i will kick in

What can I say but Wow this is great and thank you so much for supporting the people at the NW Raptor Rally.

Offline sandaddy

• VIP
  • What.......Who`s a Chicken ??
    • Email
OK Raptor Riders....Just 5 more weeks until the Rally....the clock is ticking !..... :nod:

Get your bikes all shined up for the SHOW & SHINE and get `em entered.....Entry forms will be available at Group Site "D" up to the time of the SHOW & SHINE. Please have your quads at Group Site "D" by 11:30 on Saturday for staging if you`re entering the event.

We`ll have a great Saturday evening Raffle this year....All our vendors really stepped up and we`ve got some good stuff for the drawing.....Please take a look at the first page of this thread and when you`re talking to our sponsors, be sure to say thanks and use their businesses when you can.

~ Sandaddy  8)

`06 780 Duner   Sandaddys Kid
`07 686 Duner   The "Spare"
`08 727 Duner    Dad`s Bike
`09 843 Duner    Dad`s Super Duner
`08 Z400 Duner  Moms` Bike
`10 Da Rzr        The Family Toy

Offline ordunner

So some changes to the Show and Shine Time, it will now be at 1PM staging at 12:30PM this will give more time for people to do the Pocker Run see link.
Just a FYI if you are attending Please go to this link and RSVP by clicking on attending. This will help Nick get a proper count for who will be doing the pocker run.

http://www.facebook.com/search.php?q...04230706276075

This is for a very good cause and will enhance the fun at the raptor rally.  Please help show your support.

Offline ordunner

3 days and the sand will be under foot and wheels. :) if you have a raptor or not show up for some great times.

Offline ordunner

To everyone that made it to the NW Raptor Rally Georginna and I thank you.  Every year we are so happy to get such a great group of people together.  From the old friends to the new we could not ask for better people and the outpouring of support.  We hope that we see everyone again along with friends of friends next year. And for the vendors what can I say, the support was just outstanding and I think just about every ticket holder got a prize. So for your NW Raptor Rally 2012 news stay posted, in 6 to 8 weeks I will have more information.  So for your NW Raptor Rally 2012 news stay posted, in 6 to 8 weeks I will have more information.

Chris and Georginna Tribe
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 12:41:46 PM by ordunner »

Offline ordunner

Copied this from another site, but wanted to pass it along to others.

If any of you ride in the Oregon Dunes or plan to, this affects you. They are going to cut of 99% of all the trails in the Oregon Dunes Recreation area. Basically, will be open sand only. This IS going to happen if something isnt done. PLEASE READ, SIGN, AND PASS ALONG! Even if you dont ride there, please sign and support. It takes 30 seconds.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/3/stop-the-forest-service-from-endangering-or-dunes-atv-riding/

Please help support this, thank you.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 01:36:02 AM by ordunner »

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
  • Street Cred: 50
  • Carpe Cerevisi!!! (Sieze the beer!!)
    • Email

Offline ordunner

Hope everyone is ready for the NW Raptor Rally 2012 looks to be a great event.

Offline ordunner

Posting this on all Raptor Rally related areas please see link and if you can help please PM me and I will add you to the list.

http://www.raptorforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83774&page=43