Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: NW Raptor Rally 2011 May 12th, 13th, and 14th at Winchester Bay Oregon  (Read 6219 times)

Offline ordunner

• Street Cred: 0
Re: NW Raptor Rally 2011 May 12th, 13th, and 14th at Winchester Bay Oregon
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2011, 05:55:40 PM »
We have new donations posted and some good ones.  So thank you to are growing list of 2011 doners as you help make the NW Raptor Rally the one to go to.

2011 Donations
Mid Valley Metal Works AKA Powder coater (Full Powder Coatting of frame and parts) Very nice donation.
Monster Quad http://www.monsterquads.com/ Will be donating again this year, will update soon.
Mod Quad Will be donating again this year, will update soon.
DTR Racing Will be donating again this year, will update soon.
White Knuckle Racing (54mm or 58mm you pick Throtle Body) Outstanding Thank you WK

Thank You

Offline ordunner

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2011, 05:49:30 PM »
So I know a few people have offered to help out with some of the food and I hope I have not missed adding your information to the list.
If everyone can take a few minutes and look over the list on the first page and let me know what I need to add or just something we may have run out of last year I will get it added to the list. I know the food went fast last year but I want to make sure everyone gets enough so let me know. The dinner is so big now we could never get it done without the help of many great people. So thank you for all your help.

Offline ordunner

« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2011, 04:37:59 PM »
So I just checked and Discovery Point has lots of space left from small 28' sites up to
82' sites.  So if you need to reserve a spot for this years Raptor rally this is a link to there page.  Nice place and close to Half Moon campground and next to the sand.
Hope this helps out.

Chris Tribe

Offline ordunner

2011 Donations So Far, just outstanding Thank You
Mid Valley Metal Works AKA Powder coater (Full Powder Coating of frame and parts) Very nice donation
MonsterQuad:1 set of his new inframe Big Core duals 1 set of his new "under the seat" Drag Pipe Duals 1 Cam cover 1 Cam Cover w/ Plexi Window
1 MonsterQuad Fuel Controller 1 MonsterFlow Intake Kit  MonsterQuad Quick Release Flag Holders. Wow Paul just outstanding  Thank You
http://www.monsterquads.com/
Mod Quad Will be donating again this year, will update soon.
DTR Racing Will be donating again this year, will update soon.
White Knuckle Racing (54mm or 58mm you pick Throtle Body) Outstanding Thank you WK
English Auto Inc $60 cash prize and $50 donation for food Thank You for your support.
FDL Racing very big thank you for the support with the T shirts and more.
TechQuadShop will be donating again this year, will update soon.
Rooster built will be donating again this year, will update soon
D7 Racing (Bob & Mike) will donate a 2nd gear set of billet gears, this is a great donation Thank You
Direct Drive donating way cool placks and more.
Site E Donating $100 to be split up Show and shine.
Don Donating Show and shine Work of art to the best of show.
Racers Edge will donate a CNC/P&P OUTSTANDING.
(MotoSport.com) wants to donate 4 $25 Gift Certificates, Thank You.
Chris Tribe Donating Camp site Regerstration Fees $190. I will need to add $10 to each camp site next year.
Chris Tribe Donating $150 permit fee.

Offline ordunner

NW Raptor Rally 2011 SHOW & SHINE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The NW RAPTOR RALLY 2011 will be held at Winchester Bay this May 12,13 and 14 and we are going to again have as one of the events a SHOW & SHINE ! All of you planning to attend the Rally will be able to have some fun by entering your bike in this year`s SHOW & SHINE....or if you prefer....just come look at the bikes and enjoy the beauty of what some of our Raptor friends have done with their bikes.

The SHOW & SHINE event will be held at 12:00 noon on Saturday at Group Site "D" and the winners announced at the Saturday evening dinner prior to the Raffle. There will again be 3 main classes judged for the SHOW & SHINE, with each class winner receiving a beautiful plaque and a $25.00 cash prize. We will also have a BEST IN SHOW winner that the judges feel is overall, the best bike in the judged classes. The winner of the BEST IN SHOW will receive a very nice trophy and a cash award of $100.00

This year we will also be adding an "Exhibitors" class for Raptors from our Sponsors or Members who wish to show their bikes, but would prefer to not be in the judged classes.....And to go along with the "Exhibitors" class, we have decided to add a PEOPLES CHOICE AWARD that all of you who attend the SHOW & SHINE will vote for the Raptor that you feel is the one that you like the best. The bikes that you can vote for will be any bikes entered in the judged prize classes or the "Exhibitors" class.....Just vote for the Raptor that you like the most ! The PEOPLES CHOICE AWARD will receive a nice plaque recognizing their efforts and their Raptor.

We have made some changes to the classes and rules for each, so before we finalize the classes, we wanted to publish the proposed classes and class rules for open comment.....Sooooo, please take a look at this years classes and rules and provide us with any constructive ideas or suggestions that you feel will make the classes better. After a week or so, we will finalize the classes and publish them here for you to see. We have tried to make the classes this year more open for the less modded machines, as we would like to have lots of participants for this fun event. Take a look and let us know your thoughts !

JUDGED CLASSES

#1 Class -STOCK/4 MOD.....Stock Frame, full brakes, shocks. Must be stock bore/stroke, no motor mods other than cam and Big 3.....which can includes pipes, controller and intake. No more than a +4 swingarm. No limits on cosmetic mods, tires or wheels. No lockups.

#2 Class -Duner/Mods Limited....Stock frame, full brakes shocks. No limits on motor mods, except must be stock stroke. No more than a +6 swingarm. No limits on cosmetic mods, tires or wheels. Lockups OK.

#3 Class -Duner/Mods Unlimited....Raptor based bike....Raptor Frame or Raptor based motor qualify....No limts on frame, motor, cosmetic mods, tires and wheels, or swingarms. Turbos OK.

#4 Exhibitors Class.....Totally open to any Raptor based machine from mild to wild ! This class will not be judged....but, will be open to the voting for the PEOPLES CHOICE AWARD !

Entry forms will be made avaiable on the forum as soon as the rules are finalized and the entry forms, as well as the ballots for the PEOPLES CHOICE AWARD will be avaliable at Group Site "D" any time up to the time of the event.

We`ll get some pictures up from last years SHOW & SHINE to remind you of the nice quads we had entered last year, as well as shots of last years` winners. I would also like to thank our SHOW & SHINE Sponsors for this year. Please support and thank MonsterQuad....Direct Drive...Racers Edge... English Racing...and my Friends & Family at Group Site "E".

Give us your comments and suggestions......Thanks....Sandaddy  (Don)

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
can I have a poster of mine there? :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline sandaddy

• VIP
  • What.......Who`s a Chicken ??
    • Email
Is it life size ?.....lol

~ Sandaddy  8)
`06 780 Duner   Sandaddys Kid
`07 686 Duner   The "Spare"
`08 727 Duner    Dad`s Bike
`09 843 Duner    Dad`s Super Duner
`08 Z400 Duner  Moms` Bike
`10 Da Rzr        The Family Toy

Offline ordunner

Just added a link to the Show and Shine page on the first post, Please take a look. Don has put lots of time in to make this a great event this year.  I will post some photos of last years event.

Thank You
Chris

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
I'll have to work on a life size. :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Segkast

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 4
  • Hola Bitcholas !
    • Email
Krandall Fathead !
Oury grips & Yamalube

Offline devious700rSE

• Street Cred: 1
    • Email
when do shirt orders need to be in and are the shirts done yet ???
07 Rappy 700rSE intake and sparks racing exhaust

Offline sandaddy

• VIP
  • What.......Who`s a Chicken ??
    • Email
OK.....The classes and rules as shown about 7 posts back will be the final classes and rules for this year`s SHOW & SHINE !

Come join in the fun and enter your quad.....We have some very nice awards and cash prizes this year. Thanks again to our sponsors.....Direct Drive....MonsterQuad....English Racing....Racer Edge...and mmy crew from Group Site "E".

If you plan on entering the SHOW & SHIHE....please have your bike at Group Site "D" by 11:30 on Sturday morning, so we can get `em all staged by 12:00 noon, when the event starts......I will try to get up an entry form that can be printed out and forms will be available at Group Site "D" from Thursday, when the Rally starts up to....event time.

Thanks.....Ride Safe !............Sandaddy  8)
`06 780 Duner   Sandaddys Kid
`07 686 Duner   The "Spare"
`08 727 Duner    Dad`s Bike
`09 843 Duner    Dad`s Super Duner
`08 Z400 Duner  Moms` Bike
`10 Da Rzr        The Family Toy

Offline devious700rSE

• Email
when do shirt orders need to be in and are the shirts done yet ???

Offline Segkast

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 4
  • Hola Bitcholas !
    • Email
Dev: http://www.raptorforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77891&highlight=2011+rally

Hey, on a side note - How's your Templeton Port treating you, and how much was it he charged for a cleanup ?
Oury grips & Yamalube

Offline devious700rSE

• Email
Dev: http://www.raptorforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77891&highlight=2011+rally

Hey, on a side note - How's your Templeton Port treating you, and how much was it he charged for a cleanup ?
okay april 1st but what if im not a member to RF? and the port is doing good just startedthe breakin cause of the weather but will be ready for RR and it was 300 for port and clean up with hone and cam install