who all has a cpl,ccp, or ccw?

Started by phucker, July 18, 2010, 08:43:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phucker

just wondering who all conceal carries here? i just got my license and i carry my xdm40 in a crossbreed holster called the super tuck deluxe. what do you guys carry and what kind of holster do you use?

Colorado700R

I went to CCD as a kid...I failed :(

disco

I had one, I never renewed and it ran out.  Don't remember what holster I used.  Carried a S&W .357 Airlite.  That thing was no fun to shoot so I practiced with .38 spc and carried with .357 Corbon.  Didn't carry everywhere.
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

machelis

Wish I could do that in Canada. Stupid gun laws here would boggle most Americans minds. I love my firearms and own quite a few, but carry nothing more than a knife or two :(

russ-russ

I carry an M&P 40 compact in a Crossbreed Supertuck.  Loaded with Gold Dots.

disco

I went with a hammerless revolver so I can carry it in a jacket if need be and fire it from inside the pocket.  No slide or hammer to snag or bind up.

Peelz

I carry a dirty bomb in my shoe. Don't f**k with me bishes! :lol:

Iowa's laws are weird. You can get one, but there is a bunch of useless red tape you have to lie your way through.  :lol: Never bothered.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

phucker

ya disco i am planning on getting a little pocket pistol also. my xdm is the size of a 1911 so it def does not fit that size lol. but im a fatass and i can hide a full frame gun. my uncle just bought some little 22magnum pistol like that. i was also thinking about getting the judge i think it is called, it shoots .410 shotgun shells or i think 44 magnum and it is small enough to be a pocket gun.

Langford

I carry a Kimber Custom Carry II, which is a steel frame 4" 1911 with the short/compact grip (1 of 250 made).  It has hogue grips, trijicon night sights, and loaded up with 200 grain Hornady JHP XTP's concealed in a Don Hume strong side IWB holster.  

I almost came home with a stainless Kimber Ultra Raptor on Saturday (3", alloy frame), but it is a little more than I wanted to spend...but it makes me drool every time I think about it:

'07 powerwheels raptor...with a belt driven twin screw centrifugal turbocharger!  Wait for it, wait for it...!

disco

I was going to mention Kimber.  A friend has a Kimber Custom II fullsize.  It is very slim, I was surprised.  I bet that Custom Carry II is very easy to carry.  The checkering on the grip makes for a very sure grip too.  I bet you could empty a mag with a hand full of grease and never feel it slip.

phucker

this is mine, very nice gun. i love how it is a tack driver.

txredxj

went to the class but didnt send it off. my buddy just became an officer and has a glock 22 and glock 27 as back up. shot the 22 and really liked it. the 27 is too short for me and i seem to get more trigger pull with it over the 22. almost 6 inches at 30 ft with the glock 27 but can do a good 4 inch group with the 22 at 30ft

DECEPTiON21

I got my CCW a month after my 21st. I carry one of three guns. A colt 1911 from WWII, a sig pro 2340, or my Springfield XD 40. I carry all of them in an IWB holster from Uncle Mike's. I'm a small guy and dont have too much trouble concealing any of those guns, and they are all full-size frames. All of them carry Federal hydra-shoks.
05 660R with some stuff

06 2500 CTD on Rockstars

dabigbratj

I'm planning on taking the class to get it although i won't be able to carry in IL where i live. i will carry when im visiting in iowa and other states which I do often
the Merchant of Miscellanious Merchandise 

:swinger: