Franky for sale$

Started by FRANCKY69ER, July 17, 2010, 03:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCKY69ER

Starting today in ofering my summer price $5 a lay $2.50 a blow. My pimp pat has Been hustleing me hard for money so I gotta work this big ass to the max. Take advantage of this one time price reduction offer. If I have to compete with peels this is the only way I'm going to be able to do it. Thank u for ur patronage

Spartan

PM sent....you take paypal?

exentix

Peelz

Quote from: FRANCKY69ER on July 17, 2010, 03:27:35 PM
Starting today in ofering my summer price $5 a lay $2.50 a blow. My pimp pat has Been hustleing me hard for money so I gotta work this big ass to the max. Take advantage of this one time price reduction offer. If I have to compete with peels this is the only way I'm going to be able to do it. Thank u for ur patronage

But you're gonna have to do better.

1/10

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Magz

Wow competition is fierce.  peels you said he is going to have to do better............exactly how much are you asking right now?

Peelz

Quote from: maguilar496 on July 18, 2010, 12:18:05 AM
Wow competition is fierce.  peels you said he is going to have to do better............exactly how much are you asking right now?

we do flexpays here.  :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

:rofl:

ERMAHGERD..

read first 4 words and was like, dang spammer got ahold of someones acct.

sooooo funny!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

exentix

Quote from: Krandall on July 18, 2010, 03:48:15 PM

ERMAHGERD..

read first 4 words and was like, dang spammer got ahold of someones acct.

sooooo funny!
same here lol  :rofl:

disco

So... can we pay now and get a rain check?  I'm thinking next rally?   :lol:
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Peelz

disco

dang!  Trying to lock in a good rate here.  :(    :lol:
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Peelz

his payment plans are not fixed interest.   :lol:

Spartan

That ho owes me a lot of money....he needs everything in a lump sum...and I don't just mean in cash....

Magz

all this time and no takers..................?

Spartan

Yeah wtf...I heard Franky had the best :jerkoff: in Cali...