looking for a couple of original xbox games

Started by Peelz, July 12, 2010, 09:38:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spartan

Quote from: kamakazi on July 12, 2010, 08:29:35 PM
i have steel battalion 1 & 2, comes with a 140 button controller, 2 joysticks and foot pedals  8) not sure if it plays on the 360  ???

I've got that controller too, but lost the games :(

Peelz

aww crap. I failed as a dad. Did not read on to the next page at xbox.com  :( The xbox 360 my bro gave me is the arcade version, I had no clue.

I need an xbox hard drive now.

who's got one?  Anybody? I want to play these xbox games with my boys.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Livingmylife93

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on July 20, 2010, 09:19:02 AM
aww crap. I failed as a dad. Did not read on to the next page at xbox.com  :( The xbox 360 my bro gave me is the arcade version, I had no clue.

I need an xbox hard drive now.

who's got one?  Anybody? I want to play these xbox games with my boys.

You can play the games like normal and save like normal on the arcade version, but it only has like 256mb of memory on it. So it will only be good for a few games, but you dont have to but a hard drive immediatly to play and save.

Spartan

I think you still need the hard drive to play the ORIGINAL games, they require the HD for some reason.

Livingmylife93

Quote from: Spartan727 on July 22, 2010, 07:45:05 AM
I think you still need the hard drive to play the ORIGINAL games, they require the HD for some reason.

i didnt catch he meant original games, yes you are correct.

Spartan

It's kinda shitty....I didn't really know about it either (or remember, actually) I've always had the HD with my Xboxes....now I might get my 3rd 360 :lol:

Peelz

okay. so I bought the HD. Also bought the games. Did the so called required update. No dice, won't play...tickin' me off.  :mad:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Peelz

all done. got the HD and loaded the game while online, that handled the update.

It works....but the sound and lighting qualities suck :lol: Fail. Rallisport challenge works fine, and it kicks a$$!

Spartan

Peelz

going good. but munch's oddysey has sound errors in it from backwars compatibility. :( so the kids don't even like playing it. dad fail. :( THe rally game is awesome though. I have not left it online...just plug it in when I want to. Free month will be up soon.