looking for a couple of original xbox games

Started by Peelz, July 12, 2010, 09:38:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

looking for some old original xbox games to play with the kids. I rarely use the 360 anymore, just to goof arouond.

the three I am really looking for are:

Rallisport Challenge: 1 and 2  (not sure 2 is compatible with 360 ) edit: I checked, #2 is not. :(
and

Oddworld, Munch's oddyssee. (hilarious game)

whattya got?

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

preddy08

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on July 12, 2010, 09:38:37 AM
looking for some old original xbox games to play with the kids. I rarely use the 360 anymore, just to goof arouond.

the three I am really looking for are:

Rallisport Challenge: 1 and 2  (not sure 2 is compatible with 360 )

and

Oddworld, Munch's oddyssee. (hilarious game)

whattya got?

I've got abes odd world, I use to play the hell out of that!
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Peelz

I wonder if it's the same concept. My wife and I rented the other one, and had a blast playing it.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Peelz

Krandall

That's with the kind of alien lookin dude right?
I remember playing that back in the day.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on July 12, 2010, 10:20:13 AM
That's with the kind of alien lookin dude right?
I remember playing that back in the day.

yeah, and you gotta get a bunch of dudes to follow you and help, and they are stupid. You have to pick them up and carry them even sometimes, or throw them down a cliff...... Then you get to be the little guy that rolls around a squeaky wheelchair later on. Fun game.

Spartan

I LOVED the Abe games! I played the hell out of the first 2 ones, Munch's wasn't as interesting...Don't have those BUT I do have some Xbox games here. I'll see if I can find them again and give you the list...I'd let you have them for shipped cost.

Peelz

no murdering games plz :lol:

WE had fun with the second version of oddworld. HAd to really think to get through it.

(no wonder you didn't care for it)

Spartan

All shooter games, sorry :( I thought I had a few others, not sure where the hell they are.

And......Munch was the THIRD one wasn't it? I do like strategy games, it was just at a time when I was getting tired of gaming all the time...So the thinking part had nothing to do with it :bird:

Peelz

Quote from: Spartan727 on July 12, 2010, 03:14:48 PM
All shooter games, sorry :( I thought I had a few others, not sure where the hell they are.

And......Munch was the THIRD one wasn't it? I do like strategy games, it was just at a time when I was getting tired of gaming all the time...So the thinking part had nothing to do with it :bird:

I don't know. It is the only one I ever played.  :thumbs:

Spartan

I remember Abe's Oddysee and Exodus...Then Munch.

Kamakazi

i have steel battalion 1 & 2, comes with a 140 button controller, 2 joysticks and foot pedals  8) not sure if it plays on the 360  ???
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

disco

That's a one hundred and forty (140) button controller?  What's that look like?  One and a half keyboards?   :lol:  I have a hard enough time with more than two buttons!   :rofl:
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Livingmylife93

I have about 30, would you beinterested in any?

I dont really wanna bother naming all of them if your only looking for a few certain games.

Peelz

Quote from: Livingmylife93 on July 12, 2010, 10:05:39 PM
I have about 30, would you beinterested in any?

I dont really wanna bother naming all of them if your only looking for a few certain games.

not really. I rarely play games anymore. Thanks though mano.  :thumbs: