Its been awhile fellas!

Started by kdanderson5, July 08, 2010, 03:44:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kdanderson5

Whats up everyone?! I have been awol for awhile but have been lurking again. Got some bad news though, I may be selling the rappy to get a good ol 2 wheeler to crash on constantly. I have a guy that has offered me 2600 bucks for my rappy, and I am thinking about taking him up on it. I have not really done any riding this year so far with all the rain and lack of time  :( Pretty damn disappointed in myself to be honest! The only riding I have done was when we were running ditty poles three or four nights this year, which I had a passenger (but she is hot and a deputy sheriff :nod: and brought a helmet for herself) so I couldn't really ride like I wanted to.

But I am not sure if I should sell it or not. Decisions are a pain in my arse when it come to this stuff.

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Peelz

besides, I am not that far from ya...just give me a shout and I'll run over to bussey and ride.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

preddy08

I may meet ya there, even if it is riding with 3 Ioweagions (I have buddy from Des Moines)
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Colorado700R

Quote from: preddy08 on July 08, 2010, 06:08:36 PM
I may meet ya there, even if it is riding with 3 Ioweagions (I have buddy from Des Moines)

Eww!!! Are they Feral too?

Krandall

Who are you?

:lol:

If you want to sell it for that price. let me talk to my bro at least. keep it in the rappy family :)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Lady4Fiddy

DO NOT SELL IT!!!!!!

Neva eva eva give up on your quad.... unless its a piece of shit.  :lol:

Good luck with your decision!  :thumbs:
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Peelz

Quote from: preddy08 on July 08, 2010, 06:08:36 PM

you're wrong there, it will be us who is slumming around  :lol:

preddy08

I've got a buddy in West Des Moines, that complains every time I talk to him that NO ONE RIDES anymore. So if your looking for someone to ride with I know your not alone. He's a hard and fast rider, FYI.

Peelz

alright suckas, when are we going? I haven't touched the rappy in over a month

preddy08

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on July 09, 2010, 08:20:50 AM
alright suckas, when are we going? I haven't touched the rappy in over a month

My buddy and I are headed to genoa this saturday

Peelz

Peelz

wtf KD....are we going or what? :rofl:

kdanderson5

Good GERD I disappeared again  :lol:

I am game for riding anytime I am not on call! My weekends are usually pretty open except for about the next month or so. This weekend I am on call, next weekend I have a bachelor party in South Dakota, the weekend after that I will be in Illinois, and then the weekend after that I am on call again  :confused:

I usually am not this busy though. I bet it has been 2 1/2 months since I even started my poor neglected rappy. Poor little fella

socalrappy700

Quote from: preddy08 on July 09, 2010, 08:13:51 AM
I've got a buddy in West Des Moines, that complains every time I talk to him that NO ONE RIDES anymore. So if your looking for someone to ride with I know your not alone. He rides me hard and fast, FYI.

:confused:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum