how i lost almost 6lbs.

Started by imaquadr, July 04, 2010, 01:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imaquadr

i lost almost 6lbs without diet or exercise ,you can too. i got a deal on sandstars 20x11x10 itp .190  150.00 the guy never put them on his quad before selling them. the stars 15.8 lbs used gecko's (21x11x9) 18.2  lbs  gecko's are way too heavy !!! PLEASE CONSULT WITH WIFE BEFORE DOING A WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM!!!! or sell the first set of paddles and dont tell her sh$t.   

Spartan

Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

Lose the weight, and keep it off!

Best selection and prices on ATV/MC/UTV parts, accessories and gear! www.rockymountainatvmc.com - 1.800.336.5437
FREE 1-3 DAY SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $99!* - WE STOCK WHAT WE SELL!

Krandall

Sand Stars Rock. Sure they aren't the "best" tire out there. But seriously. Overall duning experience with them for me was simply amazing. they get you where you need to go. you can whip the back end around fairly easily. And they hold up well to river riding in the winter and throw mad snow roosts as well. :clap:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

damn. I was looking for a real healthy weight loss program. :( :lol:

Sandstars are great for all around riding.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

imaquadr

got to try the stars out for about 3 hrs this weekend . big impovement over the gecko's .yes i know they aren't the best . but i dont drag race , and only get to ride sand 5 or 6 times a year. brand  new rims and tires for 150.00  i could'nt pass them up.  is there an advantage to running a 10 inch rim ?  what is the weight of stars itp .190 9inch, 8 inch? 

Spartan

10" rims are good for bling bling factor :lol: They decrease sidewall height which can help reduce flex on hard launches, but otherwise it's just easier to bend a rim.

DL700

bget some haulers and douglas blue and drop another 5 per tire
CUERVO RACING

kyledvor61

I got a pair for sale. $160 to your door everybody only used a few times in snow! Email me Kyledvor@yahoo.com sorry to hijack

Gunz

Sandstars are a damn good tire. Aaaaand those POS Geikos are the worst sand tire on the market. You can shave 3-5lbs off of those Sandstars too with a siper.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Krandall

Quote from: oooh Biiiilly on February 12, 2011, 01:08:06 AM
Sandstars are a damn good tire. Aaaaand those POS Geikos are the worst sand tire on the market. You can shave 3-5lbs off of those Sandstars too with a siper.

there's a thread floating around on the net that shawna posted I think from TRXOrg, guy siped his sandstars.. lot of time invested. but looked like it worked well.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once