Blow Job for Site Owners

Started by HammosDS450X, June 19, 2008, 10:01:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HammosDS450X

I Say If we all Put 2 dollars Via Paypal into an Account we should all Buy the New site owners A BJ For Making a Simple very easy to use raptor Site No F"N Around just easy Access like a Mistress I Love you Guys and Wish I Still Had a Raptor because of this :thumbs: :thumbs:
you need Parts for your 660 Raptor Message me and We will see what I Can do for you

socalrappy700

Quote from: HammosDS450X on June 19, 2008, 10:01:46 AM
I Say If we all Put 2 dollars Via Paypal into an Account we should all Buy the New site owners A BJ For Making a Simple very easy to use raptor Site No F"N Around just easy Access like a Mistress I Love you Guys and Wish I Still Had a Raptor because of this :thumbs: :thumbs:

You are always welcome here Hammos.  And thanks for the offer.   :thumbs:

We also look forward to some tech reviews of that new ds 450.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

HammosDS450X

If I Manage not to Blow it inrto as many Pieces as my raptor you know i will  :thumbs:
you need Parts for your 660 Raptor Message me and We will see what I Can do for you

socalrappy700

so why did you go with the ds and not a 700?  Just wanted to try something new?
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

who else but rk

cause there CANADIAN  :confused:

i think deserve a bj for the genius idea of the member banners
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

Krandall

Quote from: who else but rk on June 19, 2008, 10:17:19 AM

socal will be over to see you shortly  :lol: :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

socalrappy700

Quote from: who else but rk on June 19, 2008, 10:17:19 AM

my idea, but I stole it from bluetraxx
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

who else but rk

2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

socalrappy700

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

HammosDS450X

I am goin to a Ds450X Because No Matter what i did to my Raptor I Was Not Nimble enough to keep up to the 450 class quads
Straight lines Nothing could keep up to my 660
Tight technical trails I would Get burried inside 1km So I want a fast High revving Unit and they Offer a 2 year Warranty and are not afraid of improvement unlike Yamaha ( YFZ450 ) My Plan was to get a 450 this spring no matter what and KEEP the 660 for the beach and stuff and light trail riding then Race my 450 and Practice Some XC with both... As it sits the wife is making me wait for the 09 Ds450s to arrive so i am Completley out a quad until next april :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

HammosDS450X

Brian are you still doing today in History?

Flynbyu

Quote from: HammosDS450X on June 19, 2008, 11:01:34 AM
Brian are you still doing today in History?

Yes sir.

Updated daily on the BS Thread.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

You can get a BJ for $22 US south of the border. :rofl: Let's all get 'em. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

HammosDS450X

Quote from: Peels660 on June 19, 2008, 11:30:45 AM
You can get a BJ for $22 US south of the border. :rofl: Let's all get 'em. :lol:
South Of the US Border or South Of The Canadian Border?  :rofl: