JVR Hat's Anybody???

Started by Jade67, June 16, 2010, 02:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jade67

Kev and I have been working on these for the last little bit and are they are finally ready to go. The hats are genuine FlexFit hats and come in S/M or L/XL sizing. The hats have an Embroidered 3-D Puff JVR logo on the front panel and an Embroidered Joker Face logo on the back. They are very nice hats.

The hats themselves come in 5 different colors: Black, Charcoal, White, Red, and Royal

All the hats are offered in 2 different styles:

Tone on Tone- Black w/Black JVR, Charcoal w/Charcoal JVR, White w/White JVR, Red w/Red JVR and Royal w/Royal JVR. (Joker on back will always be in full color)

Contrast- Black w/White JVR, Charcoal w/Black JVR, White w/Black JVR, Red w/Black JVR, Royal w/White JVR. (Joker on back in full color)

At this time these are the only colors that will be offered.

Here are a couple pics of some that I did up just for fun while I was getting them ready to go.

(Big JVR LOGO)

The hats will be $22.95+ride. I will take orders throught out the week Monday-Friday and then place the order for the hats on Friday. That would give them a Tuesday/Wednesday ship out date. Only reason that I am doing it this way for now is because I don't have the time to do new orders every day :lol:  Kev is also going to offer the option to have Custom hats done to match your JVR Painted Plastics   8)

These hats are just ones that I did for fun to get the stuff right :thumbs:

(My Wife's)

(Mine)

(Kev's "Monster")
JVR "Rapdeere" 780
Custom Paint and Motor work

www.jokersvault.com Home of the "One Mod" Turbo kit.

Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

Pretty sweet hats, I like the one with the logo and jester on the front the best.

Best selection and prices on ATV/MC/UTV parts, accessories and gear! www.rockymountainatvmc.com - 1.800.336.5437
FREE 1-3 DAY SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $99!* - WE STOCK WHAT WE SELL!

Spartan

I want one of the black hats...when do you start taking orders for them?

Krandall

Red w/ black lettering would have had me sold.

these turned out sick!!! well done Jade/Kev

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

sac5.0

The red one look sick..nice work jade.

Jade67

Quote from: Rocky Mountain ATV/MC on June 16, 2010, 02:49:03 PM
Pretty sweet hats, I like the one with the logo and jester on the front the best.

I did that one as just a Test of the sewout and it turned out pretty good. The cool thing about that one is that the JVR is still puff the but Joker is standard embroidery.
JVR "Rapdeere" 780

Jade67

Quote from: Jade67 on June 16, 2010, 03:10:34 PM
Quote from: Rocky Mountain ATV/MC on June 16, 2010, 02:49:03 PM

I did that one as just a Test of the sewout and it turned out pretty good. The cool thing about that one is that the JVR is still puff the but Joker is standard embroidery.

Thanks Joe  :thumbs:
JVR "Rapdeere" 780

Jade67

I am gonna post this again for Randy's sake :lol:

The hats themselves come in 5 different colors: Black, Charcoal, White, Red, and Royal

All the hats are offered in 2 different styles:

Tone on Tone- Black w/Black JVR, Charcoal w/Charcoal JVR, White w/White JVR, Red w/Red JVR and Royal w/Royal JVR. (Joker on back will always be in full color)

Contrast- Black w/White JVR, Charcoal w/Black JVR, White w/Black JVR, Red w/Black JVR, Royal w/White JVR. (Joker on back in full color)

At this time these are the only colors that will be offered.
JVR "Rapdeere" 780

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Spartan

exentix

Quote from: Krandall on June 16, 2010, 03:17:11 PM
:blah:

:rofl:

those hats are actually really sweet  :thumbs: ...hmmm just got some graduation moneys, maybe gettin a hat, some rs shirts and a sticker or two lol

Lady4Fiddy

Quote from: exentix on June 16, 2010, 06:48:05 PM

those hats are actually really sweet  :thumbs: ...hmmm just got some graduation moneys, maybe gettin a hat, some rs shirts and a sticker or two lol

Well PM me your shirt size and addy and when your payment is confirmed I will ship them out. I am the RS t-shirt shipping department. I bet your a medium.
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

exentix

Quote from: Lady4Fiddy on June 16, 2010, 07:33:51 PM

Well PM me your shirt size and addy and when your payment is confirmed I will ship them out. I am the RS t-shirt shipping department. I bet your a medium.
alright creeper  :lol: haha yea i am.

Lady4Fiddy

Quote from: exentix on June 16, 2010, 07:40:50 PM

Creeper huh? Wait til I tell you what you had for dinner, that'll scare the be-jeezus outta ya! ;)
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

exentix

Quote from: Lady4Fiddy on June 16, 2010, 07:50:45 PM
Quote from: exentix on June 16, 2010, 07:40:50 PM

Creeper huh? Wait til I tell you what you had for dinner, that'll scare the be-jeezus outta ya! ;)
yea idt i want you knowing my address  :lol: